Cool screenshot topic

Had to pause it at the perfect time to get this picture from the video i took

11 Likes

Look at this beautiful board on first turn in Arena. Not only did I get a Treasure Gnome, but I got a 5-gem yellow match and a 5-gem brown match!

4 Likes

Just how many of those are gold keys? :smiley:

1 Like

Current stash as of 5/21/22

All troops owned that don’t require winning the lottery via explore mode.

4 Likes

Just in case anyone was wondering, it takes roughly an hour to open 100k gold keys (or any keys for that matter). So you’re in for a stretch if you were ever going to redeem them.

1 Like

I appreciate the hard data because my plan has always been to reach out to the support and have them use all the keys one time only. They can accomplish in seconds what it would currently take me 8 hours to do then.

Well, no need for the Campaign pass now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That a bug? @Kafka

Haha, very nice…

1 Like

Instant bug squash incoming!

Hey! What are they doing in there!?

We’ve grabbed that first thing this morning & let the team know :sparkles:

2 Likes

Power of 6.3 Update: Depths Below :grin:

5 Likes

At least the next Hoard Mimic chest won’t be any worse. :unamused:

7 Likes

(Casts Null Sphere) Here we go!

Wait, that’s your Draakulis ready to cast, not theirs. Nevermind.

This is new!
:smiley:

1 Like

nope, isn’t :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, thank you for that image, ANGI.

I have been wondering for quite some time why I get “writing writs I” about every other month, but I never see a “writing writs II” or better. I wonder why they even bothered to give that task a level number.
:frowning:

1 Like

I love the part where the ultra-rare writs task gives 10 writs out of 100 writs to make 1 deed, where as the epic task gives 4 deeds. 1/10 of a deed vs 4 deeds. Seems logical

5 Likes

Hi ANGI, file name is “grafik” which is “graphic” in Turkish. I just wonder :slight_smile:

It actually exists

8 Likes