Cool screenshot topic

German it is :wink:

1 Like

Finally finished all the factions.
With the new potion system, easily finished last 6.

12 Likes

Congrats, that’s a big milestone done. At least until the next kingdom is released and you get to do it again! I’ve gotten quite a few stuck Pure Faction delves unjammed this week as well. I’ve still got a long way to go as I’m at 78,000+ Faction Renown right now, but it’s looking much more doable than it once was.

2 Likes

I missed the screenshot at the end of the battle because it came out of nowhere. The turn after I took after their Maraji Queen, their bottom 2 troops died simultaneously to deathmarks. Holy crap. Feels cheap to win this way but I’ll take it. I’ve died enough to random deathmarks so it’s fair :grin:.

4 to go.

7 Likes

Looks like I am sort of having one “hell” of a time with the current Switch world event (campaign 6 week 4)…

2 Likes

I got this right at reset—first doom of the week! (Sadly it wasn’t me though)

2 Likes

I hate the Maraji Queen with a passion. More often than not Drowned Sailor is able to fill it up in 3 turns or less, the Doomskulls feel like they go straight through Holy Armor (even Ice Armor!) and you can’t Barrier it because of the Curse effect. I’ve lost quite a few Delves (even at low/mid levels) because of Maraji Queen setting off a massive Skull – though it also cuts the other way, because sometimes I can turn those Skulls right back against the enemy team.

2 Likes

Maraji queen room is the worst room in the delves.

1 Like

Sweet week with three milestones: Hero level 2400, 1 million trophies and one of my silly “Sesame Street” series for gold. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Blursed hoard mimic.

Thats a first for offers…

10 Likes

Same. The previous time I made it to the boss room, the battle ended extremely quickly because of that.

I managed to finish my remaining 4 factions (Sea of Sorrow, Dark Pits, Warrens, and Fang Moor) last week. Finally done, until they release another at least. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Better than gnome bait

8 Likes

Last ToD event

8 Likes

Yes that’s great, screenshot the # of vault keys you lost. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

This has taken 2 years and 3 months to complete :joy: Glad it’s over with :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Next up, 10,000!

1 Like

:joy: no thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong? LVL 1055, I’m active in Guild and I only have 6x Mythic … :neutral_face:

Bear in mind at level 1055 you are likely still petty early in the game. I know plenty of people who didn’t get their first mythic until after level 1000. They come faster later on. It helps to be in a very active guild with high gold reqs as you’ll get more keys from lots of legendary task

It took me about two years of daily play to get them all. People can reach level 1000 in a month if playing quite a lot

5 Likes