Cool screenshot topic

55 Wish Gems
On my next turn the Game is crashed.

8 Likes

Huh, seems to work fine on Steam.

4 Likes

I suspect there was a single valid move left, which got invalidated by Gobmother transforming one of the involved gems into a Wish gem at the start of the turn. Probably bypasses the board lockup protection.

1 Like

On Switch, we stiil have 34 kingdoms

8 Likes

2022-02-07  10.06  PVP

2 Likes

Probably others have seen/done similar or better, but this was a first for me:

9 Likes

After the ninja nerfs on the GaP battle rewards, this is indeed an achievement. I played one GaP last weekend and got 3 vault keys (non-pity) in all of 15 minutes.

1 Like

Sweet. Epic. Vault.

And these diamonds are nice, too.

7 Likes

Does anybody know how much damage this match is worth?

8 Likes

Your attack + 61

2 Likes

…but also 2x for critical hit?

I wouldn’t know because Barrier absorbed the hit.

Critical hit only adds 1 damage for every extra skull

1 Like

In other words, it doubles the base Attack only? Got it. I’ve never really paid THAT close attention to it (complicated by me frequently running Razor Armor, etc)…

No it does not. Critical hit (5+ match) for skulls is no different than a 4-match skull such that it only gives:

• An extra turn due to 4+ match.
  • (# of skulls - 3) extra damage. E.g., if you match 4 skulls, you would get base attack + 1 damage and if you match 5 skulls, you would get, base attack + 2 damage.

There is never 2x damage for skulls, they are not like mana surge.

Okay, thank you. Again, I don’t pay too close attention to Skull damage and most of the time there are modifiers (Razor Armor, Eagle Eye, Stoneskin, etc.) changing it anyway.

…and it can be surprisingly hard to get a clean test of it. You’d think Keeper of Souls would be able to set one up easily, but no, he can’t stop at just one match…

Skulls of War :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thats Amazing

Wait, how did you manage to set that skull board up? Bone Dragon should only be able to create at most 15 skulls, unless something with the spell got messed up?

Dungeon bone dragon

1 Like

Ah, right, it’s got a red border. :sweat_smile:

Tassarion needs empowered :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes