Cool screenshot topic

This is for ya devs @Kafka and others.

3 Likes

Medaled all troops of The Vault to gold! For no good reason. 1.7M souls - with a fair bit of gambling.

2 Likes

I never level or trait the “gnomes” . Make it easier for other players to kill them in PvP fights against my defense team.

Edit: Removed “Battle crasher”

1 Like

A battle crasher gnome will have traits if the troop it replace has traits.
So unless the battle crasher gnomes are replacing your actual gnomes. Not traiting them won’t make difference.

removed “Battle crasher”. Pet gnome or treasure gnome spawns in my PVP defense team will have lower stats if I don’t level them, right?

Same difference.
Whatever level or traits the troop is replacing will have the same parameters as the troop being replaced.
Otherwise the game would need to check every players private collection before replacing a troop in a battle.

Summoned troops however will be based on traits and the level of the troop/the magic of the troop summoning.

1 Like

Anyone who picks my defense must have been carrying a confident offense team. More stats shouldn’t worry them, that too on gnome troops. :slight_smile: Sidenote - I don’t play PvP a lot, so I don’t get a lot of defense battles too. You probably are right-er than me.

Not what I intended to use all these green books for.

But at least I won’t be spammed with useless offers. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Until you get the new Gobmother mythic…

2 Likes

So basically don’t trait it.
:see_no_evil:

Monkeys paw design. #briiliant

2 Likes

My guildmate’s very nice draw.

16 Likes

Screenshot_20220318-204854

6 Likes

Can’t you just send them to someone in need🤔

1 Like

Huge numbers, those. Congrats @awryan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gnomes, gnomes, gnomes… and their lovely keys.

7,000 + 600 sweet milestone. :star_struck:

9 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever hit 500 keys in back stock O.O

There’s always a @PHR33KP0W4 record to humble anyone else’s.

After my previous 12,345-arcane milestone in Khetar (deep in this thread), here comes the brand new one: 15K in Ghulvania, my current home kingdom where I love to grind medals. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I never get 2 VKs from a vault fight before.

3 Likes

Orbweavers :rofl:

3 Likes