Cool screenshot topic

I legit thought those were literally any other traitstone level due to the numbers.

I seem to have one Arcane that’s over … 1000 … nothing like that.

Clearly I don’t have best team to farm medals :joy:, Grats on 1K Orpheus

Ghulvania for me :laughing:

I’ve finished all UR and below and recently got to 15 gold elites in every kingdom. So basically I’m done with medaling troops now. I will just maintain my “all UR and below” status and in several years when 20 gold elites is required I will have more than enough epic medals to upgrade a few epic troops.

I took the most efficient route when upgrading and used 4 medals total on each troop. Using 1 medal of the higher rarity to save 3 medals on 3rd upgrade. I did this for all troop rarities even legendary.

I have no desire to upgrade all epics, not sure if that’s even a realistic goal and certainly not all legendarys and mythics. But good luck to you if you are going to try!

3 Likes

I remember a team of Azura-s do it once. Long time ago.

New record on xbox. 39 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:scream: where was this luck when I was first trying to craft Zuul! I was opening some Vault keys to get the legendary troops I’m missing and got this instead:

11 Likes

Three epic vault keys in our guild so far…
Screenshot_20210627_131345
Screenshot_20210627_131459
Screenshot_20210627_131536
Oh, and the fourth one just in… seriously???

4 Likes

And the rewards are really epic! :wink:

1 Like

Never saw this one :slight_smile:

Next time it was back to normal.

2 Likes

First time I get a Elite Pass legendary in my vault drops.

7 Likes

Just a casual burn of 27k guild seals right before new mythic shows up. Quite happy with results especialy that I didn’t had Gargantaur before (he was on the list: “don’t craft it at all, unless it’s last troop you’re missing”)

3 Likes

Nice. I didn’t know one could get 2 Nysha tokens from a single battle. :smiley:

11 Likes

20210713102443_1

and let’s see what I got:

:scream:

29 Likes

wow all new troops for u as well, congrats!

When TPK streak :rofl:. What are the chances for this to happen?

9 Likes

New Gnome Update is amazing :grinning:

12 Likes

9 Likes

First EVK!!! So incredible! /s

3 Likes

6 Likes

Finally

5 Likes