Cool screenshot topic

1 of my best so far from this event :+1:

18 Likes

Wow!

19 Likes

At the beginning of the month, I had gotten at least 5 troops of all kingdoms to gold elite level.

2 Likes

Yoy just made me realize the “cool” spreadsheet I just spent a lot of time making and filling wasn’t necessary, because I didn’f realize Gemologica tracked medals :laughing::sweat_smile:

Thanks, though! Updating the spreadsheet was going to be a real pain, and this will be much easier :+1:

2 Likes

Which of the Tarrot cards is in the drop pool at the vault now? I found Sun, Emperor. Is there any other?

Only those 2 currently.

The Moon should be added to the Vault drop pool 4 weeks after the current campaign ends.

1 Like

Thanks. I have found every troop then that is in the vault.

1 Like

And Taran’s MyProfile page even shows your troops and weapons separately.

The 200 troops, that I medaled yet:

Please excuse the fine print. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unfortunately (as far as I know), Tarans only works for PC/Mobile these days, and I play on Xbox.

1 Like

I’m ready to retire and move to the Caribbean :beach_umbrella::tropical_drink:

9 Likes

How many hours did you grind o.o

Developers, thanks for St.Cedric’s Thursday

8 Likes

I started Gnome-a-palooza event with 1,100 vault keys (I am saving them since january 2019).
So 2,5 years to get 1,100 keys and 4 days to get 1,600. :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

And 400 vaults later, I can finally fight myself in the coolest way. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Got ‘em

4 Likes

I remember back in the day farming a vault event with almost no sleep for 60 hours and finding 60 vk’s and being happy with that amount. Then they introduced pity keys which gave a bonus 30 keys. So that took the average per hour to 1.5. Now, thanks to GAP, the average vk’s per hour is like at least 20 :rofl:

4 Likes

Celebrated the full roster, by spending 29 orbs and 2 major orbs of ascension to ascend all vault troops. I had to spend 380 VK and 16 EVK to get them all.

5 Likes

Lovely

5 Likes

Thanks devs…Thanks to the Community week, I got all kingdoms to level 15 sooner than I expected.

2 Likes

A guildmate heard that “Opening all boss chests at once, gives a higher nysha token drop rate”. He collected all kingdom boss chests at lvl12 and did that. Told me he got 3 or 4 nysha tokens. So I wanted to check if its true. took 4 hours, here is the token numbers and drop rates:

1 Like

Community week, all free and AB rewards + Free offers:

6 Likes