Cool screenshot topic

I like this reroll thingy.

7 Likes

Nice, many of my guildmates is happy because of the re-roll change as well. Easier to find faster tasks.

2 Likes

Finally got the last offer I needed to get all the warbands :blush:

8 Likes

My highest tribute to date

21 Likes

This took some planning.

24 Likes

If I do not get my first legendary troop except from cedric soon I will crush my laptop with a hammer and take a video of it to share it here. The last 8-10 months I have spent 300 vault keys.

Could not find the frustrating thread, so posting this here.

@Fleg @fleg I know you have unlimited of resources, could you please help me getting 1000 Vault keys? :rofl: :joy: Maybe I would get a troop I need then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took as much planning as it was required for this ASMR video. Congrats @Fleg

1 Like

@jpraveensn Looks easy for some. :rofl: :joy: I wonder why…

1 Like

From a Guild mate

Several of us pulled 2 vernalis in the same 200 gem keys batch. But this is a first, I had never seen 3!

13 Likes

Was difficult managing that. :stuck_out_tongue: Not a long time plan though.

5 Likes

Was this supposed to happen?

Has this happened before?

3 Likes

:grin:

8 Likes

Thanks for taking time out to post this, @Sheffield … I see you have a handful of delving to do! :laughing:

1 Like

I just wondered. You don’t see anything like this anywhere else. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s an, um . . . legendary layout. :smile:

1 Like

Ever win a battle by making no moves at all? No casting spells. No matching gems.

13 Likes

A couple of new silly milestones from massive explore in Khetar, my only 16 level kingdom so far. :star_struck:

This is what happens to orpheus when you only use gaard to upgrade common troops and gaard/yasmine for rare ones. :joy:

Still Working on rares but already enough orpheus to finish all ultra-rares (I would like to use yasmine for bronze, though). :crazy_face:

5 Likes

yeep, had such thing few times, with troops/hero that had explode gems at start and something like Wrath/TPK to continue with explosions

x5 pets, how nice… ohh wait a minute, I don’t need it :joy:

3 Likes

not sure why, but RNG loves to troll me too- whenever i need 2-5 copies to myhtic a pet, I’ll always get 1 or be 1short after event… and once I need only 1 copy or have event pet at mythic, I will usualy get 3+ copies…

1 Like