Cool screenshot topic

Cedric was good to me this weekend :smiley:

12 Likes

It’s both cool but also sad that there’s just nothing good to use it on. :person_shrugging:
Screenshot_20210224-010716

3 Likes

You could buy a bunch of treasure maps and break the record for biggest treasure map hoard? Although that might already be the case.

1 Like

I want my level 12 chest. :rofl:

13 Likes

:expressionless:

10 Likes

I was hoping for that outcome on 2 alts over the weekend (it didn’t come to fruition). Not sure what the unpleasant face is for?

Its a dupe (no new symbol) also on a low magic alt who has less than a third of the mythics where even one copy has a much narrower practical use than with high magic.

Getting extreme “good luck” outliers at the “wrong time” so that amount to basically nothing tangible is gained always going to leave me somewhere between nonplussed and irritated. But that is what the game is designed to do.

See also:

While looking for the new troop…

14 Likes

First time from the arena. Finally made the 100-500 previous attempts worth it. :wink:

7 Likes

Yep, that seems about right.

Edit:

Cursed luck.

5 Likes

Not so much just getting 5, but two of them within days.

5-Mar-21

8-Mar-21

FWIW went back through my notes, the last time I got 5 & 6 was 24-Nov-20 (5x Kit Sith) and 26-Nov-20 (6x Eyelet). Streaky?

Also just realized what a stupid amount of coloured rocks are given in Pet Rescues.

4 Likes

Eldrazhor Faction Assault reward.
Nice when this happens.

6 Likes

Surprised no one’s mentioned this yet so posting it myself. Thank you devs / RNG for today’s adventure board (mobile)

8 Likes

That has a game value of 2,800 gems, given the regular (non-sale, non-VIP) price for Imperial deeds (500) and coloured deeds (2 for 300). Definitely a generous day. In the 14 months I’ve played, don’t believe I’ve seen a better board.

1 Like

Streaky GoW. Just the RNG finally worked in our favor.
Instead of 2 soul tasks or 2 minor traitstones tasks ect.

(No complaints) Just saying mathematically it was bound to happen sooner than later.

1 Like

Next step, double war coin tasks pitches up a tent to wait it out

1 Like

It was indeed a nice surprise. In 2 weeks with the 2 imperials from campaign some players could reach lv 15 in all kingdoms.

1 Like

It shine so bright! :star2:

10 Likes

Holy. Congrats!

Thank you!

1 Like