Cool screenshot topic

My “first” 10K hours in gems :crazy_face: (from exophase.com)

10K HOURS (3)

And clone masteries at level 2222. JACKPOT! :star_struck:

10 Likes

What is that from? :joy:

Android. Its missing options ‘yes, its lovely’ and ‘no, its more lovely’ :slight_smile:

:scream:

Gow lol

2 Likes

I did the math. I don’t know if I’m impressed, terrified, confused, or all of the above. Then again, this game has been around for a while.

‚Not yet‘ released but already in the (chests and) LT pool.
Well, I assume it’s technically available as elite+ owners earned a copy?

7 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of Bounty events… Now I am. :crazy_face:

20 Likes

Awesome Adventure Board today with two Imperial Deeds and a handful of three different colored deeds. Can we have Valentine’s Day every day?

13 Likes

@PHR33KP0W4 Here’s my best attempt at translating your screenshot :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll always remember my first (and most likely last ever given its rarity) 30 Kingdom tribute. :grinning:

12 Likes

Probably more depressing than cool.

It’s from an alt account that I recently had to unretire to fill a vacancy. So pvp hasn’t been used for a while. Most likely all 3 players have quit their previous guild and the game and aren’t just playing solo.

2 Likes

Or, quit the game, didn’t tell their guild, and got kicked for inactivity…

Sorry, I’m projecting. We had a no show not show during GW. I had an alt I could have brought in. Finished 10.5k points from 2nd place.

2 Likes

A couple of milestones today…

3 MILLION GLORY

And after some months working on it to nail numbers, I finally hit my first BILLION GOLD with a sweet 100 million donation and a cool bunch of round stats (as well as two mythic drops in tasks to make it perfect). :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

17 Likes

Result: 100 Vault Keys and 5 Epic.

99_100

12 Likes

1049 gnomes
~ 11,550 battles @ 11 per gnome
~ 2310 minutes @ 5 battles per minute
~ 38.5 hours
In 2.5 days… :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Dost thou sleep, good sir/madam/other?

7 Likes

Don’t have a screenshot, but from my last 499 pet rescues that I tracked…

# of Pets # of times
1 186
2 197
3 81
4 32
5 1
6 1

Note: Average = 1.93

3 Likes

Haven’t seen 6, but 5 few times already…
Game loves to mock me and when i need 2-3 copies to make pet mythic i tend to get 1 less than needed. (and when i need 1 or dont need any copies, it tends to be 4 or 5…)

So positive petras for the weekend. I managed to get a Epic Vault Key, and beside that I got great rewards from it.

Now I just need to find that Heart of Rage.

10 Likes