Cool screenshot topic

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Haul from two successive Explore 12 runs. 6 out of 6.

14 Likes

I thought Epic Keys were only dropped during Gnome Weekends. Hmmm.

6 Likes

I believe there is a 0,000001 % chance of them dropping outside a Vault event. Congrats!

Nope, once they were added it was stated that they have a drop rate roughly at 0.1 of VK (check the patch notes, Salty has written that in 1st post). We even made a little investigation during the Vault Weekends which led to conclusion EVK didn’t have their drop rate raised during the Vault Weekend (as normal VKs had) and after that investigation-> drop rates where checked, fixed and EVKs also started to drop quite generously in Vault weekends.

Anyways congrats! :slight_smile: It’s like getting unowned mythic while buying event tiers :laughing:

Never seen over 1000 its crazy

7 Likes

from guild mate Sleezy

6 Likes

Try this:

12 Likes

STONKS

(during a Vault weekend a good while ago)

20 Likes

1000+ all pet food.

5 Likes

Impressive cooperation on xbox from more than a dozen different guilds. My faith in humanity just levelled up. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Nice 32 people on spot 1… :slight_smile:

The revolution has begun.

Screenshot_20210201-065425

1 Like

Do you have everything ascended? :open_mouth:

Everything that can be found in normal chests. Yes.

I only concern myself with kingdom stars. So I don’t care about vault troops being maxed out. I was going to start wasting ascension orbs on them. (And I did for at least one) but then Enraged K put a stop to that practice real quick.

2 Likes

Dang, nice! Congrats!

2 Likes

Kind of a repost since I posted the same occurrence for another event, but it’s always nice when it happens again:

3 Likes

Its so lovely:)

3 Likes

4 Likes