Cool screenshot topic

Tasty WE reward :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Best arena team “actually” drafted?

3 Likes

That is an awesome Arena team! I forgot to screenshot it as I was in a hurry, but I had Giant Crab, Midge Swarm, Rock Spirit, Strygik for one of my Arena runs earlier today. Quick and easy 6-0 on that run. Too bad I can’t use that same team (or yours) every time I play Arena.

1 Like

I enjoyed this one a lot too :grin:

3 Likes

This doesn’t happen frequently in Explore battles. 2xLeprechaun!

Explore battle in Bright Forest. Leprechaun is this week’s battlecrasher too!

1 Like

After 4 years, a triple vault treasure hunt (also probably a personal turn best as well). Truly, a miracle run.

And for the record: Gems, Glory, and Glory Keys came out of the vaults.

10 Likes

After chasing equal mana mastery for many hundreds of levels I got it first time and suddenly it happened at preety nice number. Adorable :slight_smile:

And here is almost the repeat of my personal record (that was 187, but with lost screenshot).

6 Likes

Respect to the people who go above and beyond on Treasure Hunt. As soon as moves completed + moves left was 60 for me, I was making cruddy 3-matches as fast as possible to get on to the next.

11 Likes

Got to 600 stars!

4 Likes

2 Likes

I appreciate 3 gem Adventure Board tasks on a new delve weekend. :+1:

5 Likes

I am super lucky and hit the Jackpot!

10 Likes

An Anu & Nysha both rewarded a Medal each.

8 Likes

images (34)

Literally!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is not cool, but uncool. The pain is real guys!!!

2 Likes

Today was a good day for daily deals.

5 Likes

Glad for you but I mostly feel like the other 99 days are an insult, not that I am particularly blessed of I happen to get a useful offer

Was a Guild mate. Who is free to play. One Gem key utilized due to a campaign task. It was his only missing Troop.

23 Likes

Since there isn’t an official Arena Event Leaderboard.
This is just a fyi that I won the weekend considering this was my last offer today. :wink:

(Granted less than 50 other players completed the event this weekend so my competition was limited, but I’ll take the W nevertheless.)

7 Likes

I got one today, too, congrats to the Imperial Deed twinsies :partying_face:

2 Likes