Cool screenshot topic

you don’t have to get the potions to win I’m sure there is the right team for you to use and be able to win with it may not be a team with delve.troops but it’ll still work. I just get the 1st 3 potions because I like using the potions bec they’re cool

Pretty quick getting this one from the legendary tasks.

3 Likes

Am I evil? I’m a man, yes, I am…

4 Likes

Anybody seen more than 181 shards in a single pull? I’d never even broken 150, but then during this event, I got 180 and 181… and probably played way too much…

Yes, definitely played too much…

3 Likes

From level 1 delve

2 Likes

Sometimes you see Fire Bombs, but you still want to play the game…

1 Like

Got a 204 shards just now at Chest level 10, 3.9x multiplier (Hoard Quality 10)

Haven’t kept track of best pull in awhile, so there’s a chance I probably had higher and didn’t pay attention.

3 Likes

I had seen that drop once in a while, but never see higher than 200 myself. In theory though…

It’s an old post, but data about highest single drop amount of shards is still the same; 6. We now know highest possible total multiplier though. So maximum shards to gain is…

Maximum single drop × maximum chest level × maximum total multiplier =
= 6 × 10 × 4.95 = 297 shards.

2 Likes

I’ve pulled 220-ish before.

2 Likes

gimme that rose baby :smiley:

11 Likes

all my hopes and dreams have been achieved! Should i just quit now while im ahead?

15 Likes

Contender for best vault ever? :laughing:

4 Likes

I tried to catch a good map, not too shabby.

10 Likes

PC/mobile Ranked PvP Leaderboards currently.
Great “balance” 4.3 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
20190417_003245

Click on the picture to see 1-5. :grinning:

9 Likes

t(-.-t) that is all

Next up in the cash shop, the Village Idiot armor, consisting of a straitjacket and a dunce cap. Eliminates experience gain, cuts stats and level in half, doubles trophies gained in PvP. Only $100, bundled with 500 treasure maps for added value. :smirk:

3 Likes

I was hoping for a perfect 200s when I turned 1201. Stupid RNG ruined it for me. Wonder how we always find a reason to curse RNG. :grin: (no RNG it seems. Updated the pattern in the comments to this post).

5 Likes

These choices are not random. There’s a deep thread somewhere that allows you to calculate what choices will be offered at every level up.

1 Like

Learnt from a friend that there’s a pattern. Yes. Never knew that before. Apparently this is the pattern:

Blue Green
Red Yellow
Purple Brown
Green Yellow
Blue Red
Green Brown
Blue Yellow
Red Purple
Yellow Brown
Blue Purple
Green Red
Yellow Purple
Blue Brown
Green Purple
Red Brown

1 Like

Damn. Finally got to see this. Go to troops, order by level and show all. Scroll to the bottom and all you see is blue.

My work here is done. This is a nice community, keep it up. I hope I never return.

10 Likes