14 Likes

giphy%20(24)

3 Likes

Use 3 monster troops = bad, get new task
Use 3 monster troops = great!

3 Likes

3x Mystic in 1 Week :smiley:

17 Likes

I know it isn’t much but it does mean no more troops here (except zuul). Saying that, no more gnomes for now anyway.

3 Likes

If this would just be a different color, or the respective major orb wouldn’t require 20 of the minor ones. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Lost Alchemist to a death mark, and the max gold went from 125 to 525. Is that a bug (or a feature, rather)?

Faction Event. Level 30. Battle 8.

UPDATE
Learnt that this is neither a feature, nor a bug. I didn’t properly check the traits on the battle in a delve. This room probably had a 100% bonus gold to all troops as a trait.

Not this room but the cedric room you defeated prior to this. Cedric room gives all your allies 100% bonus gold

1 Like

Right…A guild mate explained it later. New things keep popping up, to learn every now and then. Thanks, by the way. :slight_smile:

Hey team! I would love to tweet some of your cool screenshots. If you’re alright with this, please let me know. I’ll send you something in the mail as thanks. If you receive a DM from me, you’ll know why.

1 Like

If the images are from the game. Then they are already your companies property. Are you wanting consent just to be polite?

Of course. Consent is important. I won’t post without permission, and where possible would like to shout out the players that took the screenshots and contributed them.

1 Like

Okay I guess. Any images I post here you can use. :+1:

No problem @Saltypatra

Got consent for mine.

how-to-win-at-slots-jackpot

13 Likes

Not too bad, I guess. :blush:

11 Likes