[Contact Support] CAMPAIGN - Gold tasks unavailable

I have not been able to do any gold tasks !
Did all tasks last week !

iOS iPad
Win PC

It looks pretty thoroughly messed up. Your gold tasks are at 3/6, meaning you are also missing one from previous week. Your score is at 203 stars, 18 higher than your task progress indicates. Open a support ticket, this probably won’t untangle automatically.

2 Likes

Hmmm…I thought it might be a universal thing but it looks like it is just me :pensive:
I completed all the tasks last week so dont know what the heck is going on.
As suggested I have just put in a support ticket.

you are not alone…

My colleague also encountered this problem…

But we don’t know what to do about it, and whether it makes sense to write a letter to Sportloto, maybe it’s easier to wait until they fix it…
unknown (1)

At least it is not just me then !
To put in a support ticket click on “Support” at the top of this page then on the new page click top right. Just answer the questions and submit.

1 Like

Hey all,

I saw @esslee you mentioned submitting a ticket already, but if anyone else experiences this issue where your tasks have reset (linked to last weeks issues) please submit a ticket, and include the most up to date screenshot of your Task screen as possible.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

this is one of the many reasons why reset should be at the beginning of office hours and not at antipodean midnight when zero response/support or remedy is available. Unless testing becomes standard culture which of course will never happen.

Thanks Jeto for your impressively quick response to my support ticket. It looks like this is going to be sorted far sooner than anticipated :grinning:

Luckily was able to grab it while gathering some other player reports of the same issues.

Please note at the moment we are still working our way through tickets from players who were affected by the issues last week, as we are doing our best to get replies out to everyone as soon as we can. So, we appreciate everyone’s patience.:sparkles:

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

Woo hoo - sorted :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Thanks and props to you and the team

(now sitting on 333 points :grinning:)

1 Like