CONSOLE: Will of the Wisp

Shows how much the developers listen to their player base.
Good luck console. Consider taking a break for a while.

2 Likes

Psst, one of the fixes coming in the VERYSOONTM update stops Wisps filling up so fast. The next update will remove mana surges on 4 of a kind matches.

2 Wisps can be filled by a 3 surge the only way to stop it filling so fast is to remove swift.

3 Likes

Surely better to wait then in this instance?
We could’ve had asha or a synced event instead, and just put wisps on the back burner.

2 Likes

Oh my, this is going to be another ‘lovely’ week in GW.

2 Likes

Anyone on ps4 get their pvp rewards yet? I came 85th and haven’t got my paltry ‘rewards’ yet.
Others in quimby have the pvp email but not me myself. Ticket submitted.

I hope it raises wisp’s mana cost to at least 11

About stopping 4gem matches from surging, I’m pretty sure you said that it not surging on PC/mobile was an error. Although I can see it solving a bit of balance problema, it will be a huge buff to exploders. I can’t help but think that this change in surges is mainly to comfort PC crybabies.

1 Like

my condolences for getting wisps in the troop pool

brace yourself, Wisps are coming

2 Likes

Those teams will be much more annoying this week than even the Justice League (Mab/Justice) teams.

Have fun y’all!!!

Gorgo
TDS
Famine
Mab

Bye bye wisp :slight_smile:

If you compare wisp meta with justice league pre nerf, you clearly never play on console.

This wisp team is a real joke i would take it 100000x before the justice league

4 Likes

Well this solves half the problems at least, if mana cascade is normal, this should at least limit the extra turns someone can have in one turn. I also like the bit of strategy of taking a chance to surge over an extra turn, one of the only times i advocate for RNG.

Lol there was nothing like being decimated by the justice league before 4x speed. I have a feeling this wisp meta might even top it tho. I give it the edge due to the sound effect. Ugh…

Yeah great sound effect when you kill these wisps i like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As you can see. Not everyone warned you! :wink:

So we will be losing our mana surge on match 4’s.
@Saltypatra just give the pc crowd back there easy win button. They clearly can’t handle the unity version.

2 Likes

Dont blame all of us please!

1 Like