CONSOLE: Will of the Wisp

I wasn’t aware there was an easy win button that required match 4s to not surge. We will all be losing a few potential “easy win buttons” with lack of match 4 surges, because match 4 surges make looping easier.

2 Likes

Have you tested Yasmine Chosen now?

Not yet. Starting with troll fed by converter primer, which has been overall absurdly quick and reliable with the match 4 surges. I have a feeling that match 4 surges will be a minor loss past the initial priming, because you are more dealing with huge blobs by then.

1 Like

My Gards team for GW might also be cheekier to get rolling now.

You’ll have to use a mass exploder in all of your teams now, there’s no other reliable way to fill up mythics quickly.

One could argue that mythic troops are not supposed to be filled quickly, given how much of a game-changer their spells can be.

3 Likes

that will make it easier for sure AI gonna suck again

I agree. So I think explosion mana should be reduced to 50%, that would make gem swiping skill the key to being a good player.

wisp was easy to beat before this patch now they are more easier lol too bad for the console player who copied the pc meta :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I have it in PvP DEF, but I probably won’t use wisps in gw defs.

It seems that many players just don’t play the guild war, not to mention meeting with a team of two wisps in it while struggling for high scores. Outside the guild war, no cards could be annoying like this as they always could be beat someway. That’s all.