CONSOLE: Will of the Wisp

We are use to the cascade so only need to get use of wisp now lol

Wisp is randomly deadly. Just randomly. About a third of the time if you let it cast, you aren’t coming back from it without some preventative countermeasures. If you use said countermeasures defensively and not aggressively, you generally slow down your team and give them more opportunities to cast, which is bad. The most consistent way to deal with wisps is the same way you deal with every other annoying meta thing since forever - hit them hard and fast, and neutralize the biggest threat before they have a chance to cast their spell. In the case of wisps, you need to freeze one or both of them, kill both other troops, silence most the team, or flood the board with colors they don’t use and make sure they can’t get an extra turn off any match if/when you drop the turn.

4 Likes

Now I’m frustrated all over again that Wisp goes all the way to console as-is, but Fizzbang - the first unit to make Gems actually fun for me to play in weeks - got a poorly thought out panic-ridden immediate nerf.

5 Likes

@Mithran it look like improbable scenario since they start with 75% mana and only need 9 mana so 1 x4 gems will refill both

Wisps are no trouble in PvP. Mono coloured GW days is a diff story.

3 Likes

Unless you are putting it in defense teams only. Then you should disenchant the last copy after using all the rest to Ascend.

2 Likes

So if you use wisp in invasion does it remove the 75% mana start?

Everything is just OK as long as you keeping away from Wisps in the guild war.

Well i wish it was that simple, i am in bracket one and they always used the meta for defense. But they still never beat us :stuck_out_tongue:

Like that:

1 Like

In fact there are only two defences in the bracket one guild war as we all know.

That’s why this game sometines seems more like coin games but not as we respected.

1 Like

Good luck guys and gals. This is going to be a painful experience.

1 Like

I don’t even you all this week. Be sure to get 2x mythic! :grin:

I Love this game, but welcome to hell! :slight_smile:

I can’t believe this. Why not release wisps after a fix? This is backward thinking of the highest level.
We’ve just got rid of the worst problem, vjm, and now you inflict another one on us knowing it’s driving players away. Surely you could’ve kept these back til an update or change?
Do you guys even play your own game anymore?
I just can’t believe this at all.

5 Likes

Why not give console the Dragon Magic event with Fire Giant as a bonus glory troop and next week console and PC/Mobile can be synced up again and then when Wisp is fixed it can be a bonus glory troop. I’m sorry to the console people that will now have to suffer Wisp/Wisp/Krystenax/Mab or Wisp/Wisp/Kraken/Mab

Not even surprised they released them.

We had originally planned to release the wisp on console before 3.1 but it had to be delayed.

1 Like

Should have delayed it more going by the response from PC/mobile players, looks pretty poor.

2 Likes