Console Task Update!

@TaliaParks

Were those periods just to fill the 10-character minimum?

Yup lol

…

Also, 3 days? :confused:

Well, others are getting the same Task and @Mr.Strange strongly implied it was next.

Plus it’s time for a new Kingdom, Wild Plains was 4 1/2 weeks ago

Still doesn’t exactly make this pony happy thatI have a task that at the moment I can’t do.

Here’s where he said it, in response to a screenshot of that Task:

Are you open to the idea of augmenting Slot A at least? I can understand restricting Slots B, C, and D to once a day. But with Slot A, why not allow it to rotate up to four times maximum itself for the day? Not every Task can be done in one day from Slots B, C, and D. May take two or even three days to get done. So, in fairness, why not permit Slot A to be a tad more flexible?

@Sirrian Can you see this idea similarly working for Guild Tasks? whereby Slot A rotates a few more times while Slot B and Slot C are maxed to one a day? Perhaps add a Slot D as well?

1 Like

Interesting idea, about skipping tasks. What if they incorporated the ability to skip any task for a small cost, like 1 Gem per skip. If you want to “gamble” that tomorrow’s refresh will bring better tasks you can. Not that I would ever do this myself, but its apparent the some players don’t want to wade through them.

Not related directly:
But From doing these tasks it is very obvious that some Kingdom’s have much better synergy than others.
For example today I got yellow. Selected my Divinion Fields: Herd Master***, Bul’Tauros, Star Gazer***, ? on Warlord III, Its a very fast deadly team. Other Kingdoms will win but they are slow (a few are faster). I’m sure there are much better teams but I just made this one the other day for a different task.

I have 2 tasks that start from -1.

They are:

1. win 8 using broken spire
  2. win 10 using same kingdon
1 Like

Are those by chance tasks in slots that you haven’t completed since the first update changing tasks? Because I had the same issue until I completed it, now all tasks are properly starting at 0.

@Mr.Strange

TASK E (Weekly Task)

So these daily Tasks are nice, I have been enjoying them since there’ve been shortened. Task A sort of ties into the Daily logon bonus, as it is super quick. Tasks B, C, D require some work to complete and they can be done in 45-90 minutes combined depending on RNG.

What do you think about adding a Task E. This would reset each week (not daily) and could be tied into the weekly event using that Kingdom, the new Troop offering, etc. The criteria for completion could be about 5x of the existing tasks, and the rewards would be about 5x current rewards. TASK E could only be done once per week, and this task would refresh if completed or not with the weekly reset.

1 Like

At least those overlap so 9 Broken Spire fights you’re already almost done with both.

Plus that -1 thing was fixed but you’ll still likely need to clear those first.

Yeah, seems like an original task I think you must clear the old ones to make way to the new.

That sounds good. Would make both weekly troops and tasks more enjoyable as well as create an event almost like pc had.

Thanks everyone. I havent conpleyed anythung but task A since the update. I will clear these ones and report back if the issue is gone, cheers

If you don’t complete a task, it should be replace with a different type the next day. So If you leave don’t do a 15 win task, the next day it will be switched to use 4 treasure maps etc. Any quest that isn’t in that 15 win category. That way people that never want to do those aren’t stuck with 3 of those tasks untill the end of time.

Except what about those who do want to do them but can’t all within a day? This way they’ll never get anything completed which would be just as frustrating.

For myself when I see tasks I don’t like per say, I pick the strongest team I have against one of the weakest challenges and one shot them as fast as possible. Hope tomorrow is then better.

And, something like a gem to “complete” a task isn’t a bad idea for those who don’t want to spend the time on it.

Well they would be getting a less time consuming quest the next day with similar rewards. While the people that are willing to grind those quest will get rewards everyday.

A simple skip button would be perfect for those who have no intention of doing some challenges. Personally id skip most of the kingdom specific challenges

Yes, if that is an option the devs are willing to do.