Console Task Update!

i also do the xbox on my pc so you can call me a hybrid player. i play the steam version and the xbox version on my pc.

1 Like

How do you play the Xbox version on your PC?

Windows 10 has a build in feature so you can play xbox games on your pc. Basicly the feature is located in my start bar.

2 Likes

@Mr.Strange

Just to clarify, task A is no different from B, C, and D now, and all 4 can pool from this list? I assume A still refreshes daily and the others stay?

It looks like you removed all “Level up a troop” tasks with soul rewards, is that accurate?

“A” tasks are still different, and still pull from a list based upon your player level. Depending on your level range, you might still get a “level a troop” task in that slot.

Would it be possible for you to list all possible “A” tasks? I’m over level 200, but listing the possible tasks per each level range would be interesting too, if not too much work. Mostly just trying to figure out if it’s worth my while to keep troops at level 9/14/17 for the 10/15/18 tasks I’ve seen.

Thanks!

At your level, you will see the “train a troop to 15” or “train a troop to 18” tasks about once every two weeks.

I don’t suggest deliberately leaving troops under-leveled to meet those tasks.

@Mr.Strange

Just looked at the list again in detail, and signed in to get the new Task update.

Great Update!

1. I really like the varied rewards based on the Kingdom.
  2. The increased rewards for all tasks in general are much appreciated.
  3. Please add the remainder of the Kingdoms in the next update.
  4. Please add the remainder of the Races (you specifically mentioned 3 Dragons, that’s is not too much to ask for those 150+).

Very Nice!

PS: can’t wait for Marauder and Zaejin to get added, and the planets to align = Marauder, Zaejin, Green

1 Like

When the tasks rotated, there was more of a reason to do that since if you got hit with a “Train a troop to 10”, you would be locked out then for the rest of the day while otherwise you could have kept going. Now with things being one a day, if you have one handy, great. Otherwise, you’re better off just leveling things normally and if it comes, then you’re no worse off than before.

2 Likes

Very well said.

Yeah with the old system it was incredibly efficient to deliberately keep them underleveled to take advantage of the tasks. Now with only one chance per day, I’m still going to keep troops I’m not using at 14/17, but it doesn’t make sense to hold off on ones you actually want to use.

1 Like

Well, I’m “lucky” in that I need far more souls than I have and with new kingdoms coming, I’m sure I’ll have plenty lying around should that task come up again. (I’ve had the raise to 18 once, and coincidentally, I had 1 at 17 that ended up there only cause that was all I could afford at the time.)

I only have about 20 troops at their max possible level based on their ascension rarity, so I have well over 100 troops I could “prep” for the 15/18 tasks :smile:

Looking at the list, I am pleased with the changes and this came very fast too. I will certainly like going through most of these much better than the previous batch.

I wanted shorter tasks and these are much better and I don’t mind the “75 battles” and “500 souls” ones, because it’ll happen naturally and isn’t restricted to a certain type of team; thus they won’t feel like an ordeal.

Thank you very much for being the kind of team that listens to feedback and acts on it when you agree a change could be beneficial.

2 Likes

Great job Mr.Strange. I love the fact that the developers listen and adjust to our feed back!!

I think we still need a skip task option that would make the task refresh the next day just to avoid having stuck tasks. I like tasks, but not enough to do the 15 wins with team X.

2 Likes

nice changes, but still no reason for me to finish tasks.
farming pvp and maps is still much more efficient and the way to go

Now that would be awesome. Even if you can only skip one task a day. Before the change yesterday I had 3 of the dreaded 20 wins with… Being able to refresh one of the 3 for the next day would be hugely benificial.

I have an issue with one of mine. It says to get 8 wins with Drifting Sands… but consoles don’t have this kingdom yet.

3 days…

1 Like