Console Patch 1.096 Known Issues

I believe in the current version the kingdom you’ve got set to your home kingdom is displayed on your card. We’re fixing that up. The PvP kingdom afterwards is also being looked at.

This seems to be one of the bugs that has slipped by us, thanks for that! We’re working on it.

3 Likes

@Alpheon Thanks for your reply! It’s really great to be able to communicate directly with a game developer! :slight_smile:

Hello devs i was wondering if you guys found a fix yet for the (no gems) bug cause i see it more often now and that really suck to get a lost just because of the technical issue

I am on xbox one i don’t know if it also happen on playstation.

I’ve seen it once on XB1, never on PS4. Keep in mind I’ve been playing this on the latter ever since the launch there, practically. I only recently got into it on the Xbox One so I’d be able to have TWO platforms to try and get a Carnex on. Naturally, I’ve gotten every other troop, pretty much, BUT the skull exploder. At least the side benefit is I can find issues one console has the other doesn’t.

I have a task today: Win battles using 3 unique troops from Khaziel in your army. When I used three unique troops it did not count. I changed the team to four unique troops from Khaziel and it counted.

Did you happen to use 2 of the same troop the first time? Remember that stopping me before

2 Likes

You’ll definitely need to provide a lot more information if you would like the developers to try and look at this. (exact troops involved, game type, platform, etc)

Im pretty sure he is in Birch!

1 Like

Ha! I’m sure Guild affiliation is all the Developers will need to track this bug down. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oohwee, shot me down :grinning:

1 Like

Naw, I was chuckling, its a light hearted comment. (that’s why a put a smiley face at the end)

1 Like

Probably just a text error, i saw plenty in daily task

Ex: win 8 fight with everyone using blue mana and when you click RB it say you need 10

I did have two of the same troop but there were still three unique troops from Khaziel. My team was rock worm gorgotha rock worm deep borer. In the bonuses it said I got 2 life and four armor for having 3 unique Khaziel troops. After the first battle I changed out a rock worm for the dwarf lord and after the battle it counted up.

2 rock worm is why it didin’t work

2 Likes

It sounds like a text error to me also. I thought it would probably be an easy fix.

Yeah but im pretty sure this time it was cause you had 2 rock worm, when they say unique troop you can’t put more then one of each troop

1 Like

Okay, thanks your help guys!

You are welcome, feel free to ask any question we got the best community here everyone is always willing to help

Yep the two rock worms should still work but whatever way they run the check for 3 unique troops it incorrectly pulls up an error.

Havent seen an actual thread that lists tasks that need to be fixed… too late now id say

@Alpheon on XB1, are we supposed to be able to fight our guild-mates in Arena? so far, since the last update when ya’ll fixed the arena for the hero weapon, I’ve fought at least 4 guild-mates. If it happens again, i will screen-shot it.

1 Like