Console Patch 1.096 Known Issues

i don’t think it suppose to happen, i know it happened to me couple time but they attacked me before they joined my guild so they still were in my revenge list

She said “arena”, not PvP. I don’t see any problem with facing guildmates in Arena since you’re not stealing anything from them…

1 Like

oh my bad i missread but i still think the answer is no it’s shouldn’t happen

I still don’t understand why they need to have actual players representing the AI in Arena at all. You don’t get to keep your traits or Kingdom bonuses, and the weapon is random, so what difference does it make? (I’m actually asking here, not being rhetorical - I haven’t played Arena in months).

1 Like

i know that make no sense i dont like arena, i just play them when the daily task ask me to do, i really don’t like it the game is so freaking long and the rewards are not that good.

in the same time i finish 10 arena i have time to finish 20-25 pvp and get same gold , maybe less souls but i am not in need so i don’t really care about that, same for the trophy you get 10 but you can get 20-25 in pvp for the same time

1 Like

@Alpheon, are we go for patch tomorrow? This pony needs his traitstones yesterday; Gorgotha will be the best troop I will ever have.

1 Like

Yep, you’re able to fight your guildies in the Arena. Friendship and camaraderie mean nothing there.

@PowerPlay: no patch tomorrow, sorry :frowning: Hasn’t finished its journey through Microsoft and Sony just yet.

2 Likes

I get your drift, Ricky, but I spent a Crap ton™ of souls powering up some kingdoms, and only have 7k now. Lol

Hey Guys, is it normal, that on xbox one i cant Scout anymore… There is no field where i can click the Button or something. I See always all the Troops and there Powers and Stats…
I dont know if this is a bug or something…

Greetz Morkay

You see the troops without scouting?

You get that feature once you are Vip Level 3+

1 Like

ahhh ok, thx :wink:

1 Like

There are still bugs in the hero class menu. For instance, if I choose to customize a hero class that I’m currently not, it will say “You gain these bonuses because this is your active class!”

Also, when scrolling through banners to choose for a team, it is common to get to a banner that is the same exact color as the previous one except has a “-” for all the text. This occurs both scrolling right and left.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is limited to the console version, but there is a minor grammatical error in the description of the “reinforced” trait on the relevant troop cards (Skeleton, Paladin, Rowanne, etc.). The text reads “Recover Armor at the start of the each turn.” It should just read “of each turn”.

Same thing applies to the “Regeneration” trait.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but when opening the Troop menu after playing a round of Arena, Traits for every troop are not shown. So not only do we see their original card after playing Arena, but we now can’t see their traits.

1 Like

the no gem bug is still there and i see it more often now the list got 4 persons to avoid

snge
mon
el
m
e
GR
Line MA**

3 Likes

@Alpheon I got this message just as I completed a revenge battle. When I clicked continue it went back to the map and I did not receive my trophy and rewards.

1 Like

Hi,

not sure if it is relevant one week before we get updatet on consoles to 2.0.1.

I found some errors/bugs or maybe i didnt understand the game-mechanic wrong, also the german translation maybe incorrect.

so ther are:

rowanne triggers frenzy - so long…

moloch supression text german translation is wrong (skull vs skillpoints)

marid ability triggers wrong

and last but not least - is this correct?

funzel reverse dmg ignors barrier

Dear admins: Tell me, if there are necessarity to report things like this.

So long:relaxed:

P.S.: please remove the incorrect plural of “bonus” in the kingdomoverview
Boni → Bonusse - my eyes thanks.

2 Likes

We’re looking into that error coming up when it shouldn’t. Sorry about that D:

@FreddyMabuse Thank you for the reporting! We’ll look into them and get them sorted. :slight_smile: Reporting issues is always appreciated.

My guild says 30/30, but when you look at the roster there are only 29 people. I’ve seen this reported elsewhere but not sure it was in this thread.

I call that ghost members, I had 3 times this issue. Only thing to do is to contact customer support, they will solve this problem.

1 Like