Console Patch 1.096 Known Issues

It’s kind of adding insult to injury, declaring victory in the face of the King’s ressurection. We’ll look into this :slight_smile:

I noticed that you have Behemoth in your selected team - currently the game only displays the remaining number of that troop in the list, instead of the whole number. This is why when you go into Behemoth’s crafting menu it shows that you have two.

Thanks for the videos though, they’re always the best when trying to find stuff!

1 Like

You’re totally right, I rarely use Behemoth other than for tasks so I hadn’t thought about that at all.

Speaking of Behemoth…Mine is only doing damage and not destroying any gems…and IF he does…it’s 2 or 3 gems after the damage has been done…he’s max level with one magic kingdom unlocked so he destroys more gems than that

There is a minor bug with some of the data in PvP.

Run into this again (3rd time now I think). Level 511 player, mythic & legendary troops, some of them traited, all of the opponent troops level 1.

No need to hurry up and resolve this, as all I need now is one cast of Crimson Bat and its game over :wink:

1 Like

Oh no, please, patch it, make Strat work for his wins :wink:

1 Like

This is not a huge issue as there is a quick fix we can do ourselves, but maybe worth a look at. This happens on Xbox One but I have heard it happening on PS4 also. When having a match the Heroes magic is not what it should be, eg it reads as 7 but should be 11. I have been told by another player that a quick fix for this is to check the hero card before the match and the right magic level shows in the match, so for now this works.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well, and it made me curious. If your hero is in your defence team, does it have the base magic/attack that you do “pre-check”? Do you get the bonuses from your team (ala a “marauder” team, all greens, all reds, etc)?
I also noted yesterday that Prismatic Orb didn’t count for my hero’s Sorcerer bonus of “5 extra magic” even though it counted for the “battle with a team that uses blue mana” task.

AoE troops like Rowanne proc opposing Frenzy traits as many times as points of damage dealt. Is that normal?

I can confirm this bug still exists in the current version of the game.

I am not sure, I don’t have all troops same type or colour.
Also noticed my goblin should be getting full manor when I match 4 green and he does not. Have not tested this in a match after checking Hero card as I keep forgetting and therefore keep getting the Hero card magic reduced.

It must be visual only. I was leveling some troops and got to the last one to trait and it only had minor and major traitstones needed. I had enough of those but I could not trait as I still needed an Arcane traitstone, even though I did not have it.

It is possible to target a stealthy troop if that troop is in first slot and you rapidly click through to select the target after casting the spell. Essentially, you can select the troop before the game has a chance to apply the ‘stealthy’ trait. I have verified this in challenges (Pan’s Vale, first challenge, with fully-traited Satyr) using a couple different spells and this is definitely happening. If you pause for even a split second before confirming the target, the stealthy trait applies and that troop can’t be targeted. I don’t think it would be possible to select any troop but the first fast enough for this to work.

I can post a video if need be, but it would be a pain to edit it down on my PS4, transfer it to a computer and then upload. You can see the ‘stealthy’ animation running on the troop as damage is being done.

1 Like

I find Stealthy doesn’t work at all

Works fine on XB1. Then again, any player intentionally clicking very fast to bypass the code is nothing new.

1 Like

I got text error in the daily task “Win at least 7 fight in Broken spire arena before been eliminated” The objective showing i need 8/8 win but text saying 7

Also not sure if it’s a bug or if it is intended but i got a win from pvp and other guy home kingdom was broken spire and now objective showing 1/8

That looks like you were clicking through pretty fast. I was finding if I wait a second or so at the ‘select an enemy’ phase, then stealthy would kick in and Satyr would grey-out like he was supposed to.

Speed of clicking shouldn’t allow you to bypass traits.

It’s the way I play when I know my next move, just speed through

Right, which is why I was trying to explain the conditions under which stealthy was working. You saying it doesn’t work at all isn’t true. For example, I don’t think you could have targeted Raven in your video before you killed the first two troops, but once they’re dead, you are able to click through fast enough to bypass stealthy.

1 Like

I’ll test it whenever I see a Stealthy Troop, which isn’t very often unfortunately.

Agreed - I almost never see them in PvP. I just happened to be farming challenges in Pan’s Vale, where stealthy troops abound when I noticed this. I’ll try out some different click rates next time I get a chance and see what kind of a delay makes it work, or maybe if it is possible to select and click fast enough to target a troop outside of first position.

Every time I open a chest (Glory, Gem, etc.) my game immediately crashes. It’s happened 3 times in a row. Is it just me?