Console devs, lets talk tasks

What you typed is precisely the problem. Players need to deal with it and continue to wait.

Many players won’t bother waiting, especially when the devs have said they can’t even reproduce the issue.

Unfortunately, patching consoles isn’t quite as fast or as easy as it is to patch PC/Mobile. There is set process that patches must go through for both Sony and Microsoft that can take several weeks to be approved. So yes, we have to wait to see if the fix they have will take care of it. At least it was addressed and something done about it. Hopefully the next update will be available soon to which based on the past schedule for major patch updates, we won’t have to wait that much longer.

Part of the update is happening now!

i cant upgrade my Cards anyone with the same Problem? and they changed some Units they deal 2-3 more Damage

The kingdoms now match the PC.

The overall changes are (assuming all kingdoms are at 10 and none at power level 5)

Attack: -2
Armor: +2
Magic: +1
Health: -1

The only specific one I can tell you is Zhul’Kari went from Attack to Magic.

Game always crash when i try to upgrade a trait always Problems that sucks

btw Retreat -1 Trophy upgrade … at last after 4-5 Months? The Console Team is way too slow -.-

1 Like

Souls reward in arena has also been augmented

have they gone up or down again?

On pc/mobile they went up.

1 Like

They would have gone up to match the 1.09 abd current version on PC

1 Like

Any changes in the task system or improvements in team selection lag? You know, since that was kinda the point of this thread…

1 Like

I don’t think those can be hotfixed so we need to wait for the full patch for those.

And trying out the tasks… still the same. So yeah, not yet.

2 Likes

The team selection lag is not fixed

Was there a client update, or is this all just server files that were changed? Because I suspect the selection lag would require a client update.

1 Like

Yeah appears to be server side only so far.

Me too, I didn’t expect the lag to be fixed. Even after the update I don’t, they never found the issue. We are all hoping the update fixes it

That wasn’t the update and it’s been rolled back.

More info here: Today's PS4/Xbox One "update" has been rolled back

Resurrection Powers ACTIVATE. I was finishing tasks yesterday, I had the following:

Daily: Win any (3) battle(s) using 4 troops from the same kingdom. Reward-2000 gold.

1st or 3rd task can’t recall which:Win 8 battles using 3 troops from Khaziel. Reward 2000 gold.

4th Task (that’s never.getting.done) Win 8 battles using 3 troops from Drifting Sands. Reward-5 measly gems.

Kicker: 2000 gold costs 20 gems in the shop. Frankly, i’d rather have the 20 gems. certainly not 5. and how come 3 battles is worth the same as 8?

Honestly, I hope they remove the Tasks soon.

2 Likes

Maybe introducing them to PC/Mobile will unleash a flood of complaints about the reward levels, leading to some reward buffs? That seems to happen with everything else that gets introduced…

3 Likes