CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

Great compensation package!

Can I assume correctly that Autuminal Imp is not yet in chests?

We get both the packs in those pictures? Wow. You guys really are awesome. I’m actually English by the way so I should normally be a little bit more reserved apparently!
I will be spending a little bit of real money every month now to give something back to you guys. I’m vip 2 and will aim to get to 5 by purchasing the gem / soul subscription packs that pop up now and then.
Thanks again
Ozzzy

3 Likes

Show your appreciation by buying something. Even the $5 weapon pack shows you care.

1 Like

And yes I just bought some silly hero weapon I’ll never use. Would rather the devs had a tip jar…

3 Likes

I think we should start a Dev appreciation thread where you encourage folks to help them get a bit more dosh! Plus we could tell peeps what we’ve bought etc.

What’s a dosh?

Oh, British slang for cash lol

1 Like

Sorry I took it for granted you were UK, with your username etc

1 Like

I made that thread over half a year ago, i think. It was when 1.9 come out for pc/mobile and i felt that the devs were getting too much backlash from the community.

@Dan_ozzzy189 @UKresistance
I know you were some what joking, but a few of those $5 Hero weapons are quite good.

Crescendo for example.

Me, no, I have recently purchased the gems and souls every day for 2 weeks bundles

A pleasant surprise to receive that in the mail today. I liked how the Imp responsible was still at it by switching the rewards around. LOL

1 Like

I think this imp should steal rewards more often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Bought the Death Knight Armor pack to show my support.

5 Likes

crescendo for 5$? Why dont we have this on the pc version?

2 Likes

You probably had it offered for free at some point on PC. On console we were offered it about 2 months ago for $5. Yes, Its awesome.

2 Likes

Are we close to getting a new update on PS4? The store has been unavailable since the last update

Both consoles are close to getting a new update and there’s been no exact date apart from “mid to late November”.

Sorry, I’m not a developer so my personal knowledge of the situation is non-existent. However, this is what Sirrian had to say on the matter. And thanks for the assist, Verdugo!

1 Like