The Future of Gems of War on PS4/Xbox

If there was a smoke screen it would be ‘we didnt want to announce anything in case it got stuck in certification again’

Why on earth are you stockpiling gold? You know what we are getting next patch.

Dumping Gold is not stockpiling, it’s quite the opposite.

1 Like

To dump first implies stockpiling…

1 Like

And the stockpiles are long built back when we had no idea if they would add another feature.

They finally instituted a feature that effects Gold, the Guild update with the cap. We already outpace the cap with just 1M each, and we earn more than that. You can only open so many Gold chests.

A stockpile, or an excess, builds up over time.

i hope they won’t ninja-style but if they do im ready bi*****. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here all our dastardly plans to foil your stockpiling have gone to waste. Our official cover story is that our dates for the guardians unfortunately did not get updated as intended due to the delays. Obviously they can’t be acquired yet as they only drop from Guild Chests, but we will notify people when the update is approaching.

7 Likes

Sounds great. Much appreciated!!

1 Like

Well not a waste i think it is better to get more mastery guild bonus before the update go on so we get more gems and glory keys :slight_smile:

And yet my dastardly manipulation has you committing to better up to date information.

I mean we try to keep everyone as up to date as we can anyway. XD

2 Likes

I see what you did there. Alpheon you’re one smooth dude.

These guys are silky smooth PR pros indeed.

Pure savage

Thought they got one over on you.

1 Like

@Sirrian or @Alpheon

Hi, Do you think you could share your rough plans for the Gems timetable on console. I know the initial one (above) got delayed a bit due to certification. Thanks.

Hi Strat,

Sure.
We don’t usually like to give out exact timelines, because quite often they get shifted at the last minute… sometimes that’s our fault, sometimes not… But we can share a rough timeline…

Currently the guild update on consoles is planned sometime between mid-November & end of November. We’ll try to announce that a few days beforehand if possible.

As far as catching up to PC/Mobile on content AND features is concerned, the delay in certification caused us to rework the entire schedule, which still has a few unanswered questions in it. My best guess is sometime mid December we might catch up, but I wouldn’t rule out that slipping to mid-January.

Hope that helps answer a few questions!

9 Likes

Does that include legendary guild tasks?

yes indeed!

3 Likes

I will patiently wait while I exploit the generous guild tasks for another one to three weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am not surprised