CONSOLE: An Update on the Update!

I also noticed when you go in vip chest the picture change, sometime it showing plague and sometime it’s death so do i need to open when i see death or it doesn’t change anything?

That image is just for show. It’ll even rotate if you watch

Ha thanks i didint wait long enough on the page to see it rotate

1 Like

What time (UK) do the tasks reset now please? I thought it was 07.00 but nothing has changed since yesterday.

I think it was said 7 am GMT.

1 Like

I just received new tasks and daily login rewards. I had to restart the game though.

UK and Ireland are on BST until October 30th. So 8am; 7am from November.

1 Like

Cheers Rob et al.

1 Like

So I managed to pull this.

Even better, that came out of the 12 glory keys I got from the guild task that awards them.

4 Likes

Luck like that my lass. Jammy git!

1 Like

I just got a second Plague! I’m not complaining, but it was from the exact same source: 12 guild-task-completion-reward Glory Keys!

What the buck?!

1 Like

That mass troop drop seems like a lifetime ago. Just me?

I was just wondering, does anyone know when this is going to be or what it is going to be?

1 Like

I hope the delay is not related to Sony’s apparent policy of limiting free things on their network.

Delay is due to the Server issues we had last week.

4 Likes

System: Xbox One

Can the next update fix the sound?

It seems all sound effects disappear after maybe 15-20 minutes of playing. The music continues fine.

Even when you log in for the first time and see what daily rewards you get, there are no sound effects for the gold or anything. Dead silence.

1 Like

They may need to reinstall the missing sound effect files for some of these troops. Ancient Horror’s battle cry [if I can call it that] does not sound at all when he activates his spell. His death cry works just fine. This same sound file that other troops use are not working to my knowledge. Seems to be the case with Goblins as well as females. Their files are missing.

Sound effects in general tend to disappear quickly if you play different modes, especially with questing, PvP/ Arena, and Explore. If you just stick to Challenges or just Treasure Hunt, then it lasts longer.

This is happening on Xbox One.

Compensation for server issues and 2.0.5 Welcome Pack have been sent out.

Welcome Pack is the compensation for the update delay.

11 Likes

Wow ty guys you rock!!!

Thankyou so much great stuff