CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Elemaugrim

I wasn’t referring to yesterday? but rather opening a ton of chests during a non mythic week. I recalled it because you opened on a non Mythic week the same day as me. Anyhow its no big deal.

1 Like

I’m gonna be that stallion: crafting system when?

1 Like

Lol it was only 50 vip chest not a bunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

2nd batch of 50 VIP, got 2.

3 Likes

Kinda funny people can get 2-3 copy of each mythic and i wasn’t able to catch one since wulfy, my account must be rigged

1 Like

Grats man!

3 Likes

Realize it cost me over 12k in gems to get Ketras, one way or another it works itself out.

2 Likes

I haven’t been below 10k gems since Famine was released. Got every mythic. Just only open stuff during mythic exclusive periods!

Having a surplus from the old task system definitely helped.

3 Likes

I got him and that’s all that counts!

1 Like

Sorry to hear @Rickygervais :frowning_face:

1 Like

Meaning? I can’t tell if this is good for him or bad?

1 Like

You’ll have that!

1 Like

13k Of Glory spent and nothing… Gems gained from 13k of Glory… opened one VIP Chest and got it :+1:

6 Likes

Got him with 2000 Guild Seals. :star_struck:

Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

5 Likes

150 VIP chests…nothing. Do I spend more of my remaining 5k gems? Ugh.

1 Like

@VegaDark541
Nice troop and fits in a lot of teams. Plus he fills himself very nicely after he casts his spell. With all 4 troops burning I was able to cast his spell 4x in a row.
I would try one more 50vip if you have the gems or if your in a guild that completes guild tasks early in the week then wait till then.

I’m sorry he didn’t drop already. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

700 glory chests and 60 VIP, I finally snagged him as I as well blew my resources trying to catch up on old mythical last week. VIP 6 as well now, liking the extra gold.
Getting the a third aby in the growth pack was upsetting but oh well.it came through with first 50. Phew. I’m going to start saving from now on.

1 Like

Yeah that extra gold adds up after a while. Congrats on getting him.
Lol, I better log into gems b4 @Dan_ozzzy189 sends out a MIA :wink:

2 Likes

So you haven’t played all week? Looks like you’ll jump into 6th😁

1 Like

I’m happy as long as we stay bracket 1. Think I still have 10-15 battles left I think b4 today’s reset.

1 Like