Console 2.2 Known Issues

Hi Rainbowcreator,

Thank you, I will look into the issue for you further.

Thank you for the quick response :slight_smile:

So all split damage troops are still brokenā€¦ Thought this bug was getting fixed with this update?

So we looked at the freeze stun video youā€™ve posted. To us it looks like itā€™s working as intended. Is there a specific video or point in that video that you could point us towards that you wanted us to go over?
I noticed that the extra turn was granted while both troops were frozen which has been the cause for confusion amongst players in the past, so Iā€™ll reiterate here. I apologise if youā€™re already aware, but also just good to have in case anyone else doesnā€™t know: the Frozen effect only stops extra turns on the colours of a frozen troop. For example, if you have two frozen troops with Red/Yellow and Blue/Brown, then making a 4+ match with Green or Purple gems will still grant an extra turn.

2 Likes

The top posted has been updated to reflect that issue.

8 Likes

So another update to fix broken troops?
4-6weeks then. :unamused:

I am aware :slight_smile:
I uploaded more for instance goblin doing 4 green while extra turn being frozen ā€¦
I will also do vids about the other problems asap but it takes time on xbox.
I will also make clips where I do 4 or 5 and get no extra turn even it was from a color from a not frozen troop.
Need to finish daily tasks and get some sleep first.

This is actually more User Experience than actual bug, but I noticed today that the default chest behavior was not ported from PC/mobile to X1. Xbox One is still defaulting to the highest key in inventory instead of gold keys. According to patch notes, this was changed in 2.2 for mobile/pc.

1 Like

Chat is still acting up for me and at least one other member in my guild. Itā€™s frozen the game a few times. The game has also frozen and lost reward items for one member in my guild, at least. Iā€™ve nearly lost a gold contribution to a task, it took 6 retryā€™s before it went. xbox

1 Like

Today I load the game, collect my 1st tribute and thenā€¦a black screen! (xbox)

1 Like

Any update on the PS4 being able to purchase the new Offers?

Weā€™re on the same patch as PC/mobile, yet theyā€™re still getting troops before we doā€¦

Any chance youā€™ll fix that?

That is a very long story. The devs have been working on a plan to bring the two versions into alignment for many months and there have been some changes in the plan over that time. Now that we are finally caught up on patches, weā€™re in the final phase, but they havenā€™t announced exactly how that will work. Iā€™ve got a thread going where I keep track of the progress which you can follow over here:

The devs are usually nice enough to update us in that thread as they work out their plans, but after getting burned with multiple delays from Sony & Microsoft before Christmas, they havenā€™t said a lot about the exact plan beyond this point.

And hereā€™s the last and best explanation of the plan from a dev:

Plenty server error when finish pvp fight againā€¦ i was hoping the new server migration was for the better but it is same old story again

Yep. Iā€™m having server issues on Xbox One this afternoon, too

Yeah, back in August Sirrian was VERY specific about their update schedule on console: including being 100% fully caught up (patch and troops) by mid December. Without rehashing I think we will only receive specific dates when they can be assured everything they need is through MS & Sony certification.

EDIT: If it were up to me: I would push things along as its got to be more difficult for the developers to support two version of their game, with two events, etc.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Iā€™ve pretty-much stopped making any predictions at this point. I see some perfectly reasonable ways to get caught up again, but I donā€™t expect it to happen overnight. I guess thatā€™s a predictionā€¦ :no_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah make up your mind you stop or you continue? Lol

1 Like

Presumably addressed to support since the update effectively broke the game and it has not been fixed.

The same errors every day
Freezing chat not working canā€™t recruit
Chat crashing the gane pvp not paying and freezing.
Guild donations and rewards problems. troop errors etct etc etc .
update has broken game for many people and it is not being sorted because many effects are regional.

there are so many issues they are unsure of cause.

1 Like

How strange. No such problems at my end.