Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Hi,

first of all: Thanks for the new content.

The following issues might be a problem or not. Some maybe a kind of bug, some are not important.

Captured on Xbox ver 2.01

1. +2 +1 +1 colours on leonis banner-text
    +4 in summary-yeahh - leonis banner wrong text (german only?)

2. Tankbot 200 vs Barrier - correct substraction?
    tankbot vs barrier

3. update rank (actual 1070) not actualized in pricetable
    rank in pricetable not actual

4. “Ranger” wrong dmg-number on cardtext (german only?)
    ranger dmg on cardtext

5. what frame should be in front?
    settings-frame hide behind pricetable

6. frozen mechanic - should trigger? first unit frozen, but full mana-loaded. second unit with the same color takes the mana and should garant the extraturn?
    frozen bug? 1
    frozen bug? 2

7. last, but not least: content of eventchest:
    Runic Traistones?
    Units from other kingdoms?
    eventchest content - maybe not the right one

I spent more keys as shown in the video. (not everytime capture this…) hopefully i get some keys back.
My Code is shown at the end of the video. FREDDY_MABUSE_QSNB

so thanks for you attention.

FEELING: NOT HOPEFULL

Note to console guys and girls that the connection issues from last night seem to be back on pc/mobile. Check the other thread about the latest info from devs.

My bad. It seems this bug is much worse than the old one. It looks like in order to maintain you Guild mastery bonus you must go into the Guild tab before EVERY single battle.

1 Like

At first I thought one Task was not giving rewards (8 Wins with Broken Spire for 3 Gem Keys). To investigate I have been recording my Hero : Collection Tab. Based on my small sample.

I believe ALL Tasks are NOT giving any rewards. Even though they appear to do so upon completion, the reward is not added to your Hero’s collection.

1 Like

Death Mark from Death’s spell has not killed any enemy troops in a LOT of casts, and a lot of turns while marked.

Task bug: Win battles using 4 unique troops from the same kingdom.

Using the hero with Knight class (and “Hero is now from this Kingdom” bonus, which is Sword’s Edge) plus 3 other Sword’s Edge troops. The task tracker won’t count wins. I assume this would happen with all other Hero classes and appropriate troop combinations.

I saw it before the patch too, but I forgot to post about it.

It’s just bad luck, man. You’ll get a kill the second you cast his spell soon enough. Trust me.

Make sure you’re not using said spell against troops with impervious.

I can confirm the 8 battles with Broken Spire task does not give the 3 gem keys as it claims. I have not tested this with other tasks to see if I gain the reward. Until this is fixed, however, I would hold off on tasks.

Has anyone else been the unfortunate victim of what’s known in English circles as ‘being diddled’?
It’s a swiz! A con!
What my financee and I are saying, (she’s called rusty sword by the way, but that’s not her real name obviously!) is that the cpu often has numerous extra turns for no reason! The extra turn logo hasn’t popped up and no L shapes, long lines or even the oft missed little crosses of 4 gems have been matched! This is a regular occurrence we proclaim! We cry foul!
Er, thanks for reading.
Has anyone else had this then or what?
Daniel (guild leader of Quimby)

1 Like

Tribute bug?
I’m getting way less multiple tributes now. 12 kingdoms at 5 star all the rest at 3 star. Anyone else noticing that. Especially people with lots of 5 star kingdoms

@Alpheon @Strat I’m seeing the guild mastery loss for quests and challenges every time. It’s not doing it in pvp. I am having to go into my guild to get the masteries when I start the game.

I only have 1 5-star kingdom, but I do have everything at level 10 as well as 3 cities at 3 stars. I would say that since the update I have received less cities tributing on average, but I don’t know if I would attribute that to some change in the game vs. just bad RNG luck.

I have tested it. Although only with 6-7 Tasks, but 100% rewards not granted.

So, I didn’t see this until after I completed it unfortunately. I can re-confirm exactly what happened to you: I was working on a different task for using green troops while in explore, and that match counted towards both the task I was going for and the revenge match task. I don’t know if working on a second task simultaneously is required to make progress on the revenge task or what, but I know I only did 1 revenge match, didn’t make any progress, then did 3 explores and finished the revenge task.

I can give it another shot (just got off work), but yesterday I kept marking the whole team and none of them died to death mark over the course of 20-30 games. I assume yours is working? I have 2 fully traited if it’s possible in any way for that to cause an issue.

@VegaDark541 @UKresistance

I recomend recording your tribute results on paper/xls, and comparing them to expected results after a week or so you will have a better idea if there is a problem.

Feeling blessed :innocent: …yet to come across any bugs as of yet :sweat: lol (PS4)

1 Like

I’ve read a few reports of this.

Community Question:
Has anyone observed a single troop die to Death Mark since the update?

I’ve got 2 of said troop and he’s fully traited, yes. Failing that, you could try the hero weapon Creeping Death and see if you can get that to work for you.

My Death normally kills non-impervious troops pretty quickly with deathmark due to luck favouring me.