Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Ok so why ppl in scotland need to w8t 22 hours to play pvp?
And my souls multi its 300 % and I get max 70 when I play PVP not 120???

lol and after 22 hours ,I see leader with 7,829 points so servers are separate wow cool

It was down for everyone, well randomly, but some of us :stuck_out_tongue: The souls might be because they fixed the warlord bug that’s been there for ages. It shouldn’t have been working in pvp.

Not cool at all ,you sad I get 1 place In pvp ,and I was 5 and I cant play for 22 hours that’s suck I raging now :slight_smile: Bro

Any way randomly I can make woman pregnant lol

Pvp was down for me since reset also. It’s working now though, and yeah this week is a wash for trying to get in the top 10 I’d assume.

We’re still deciding on it at the moment so no eta.

However consoles guys will also be getting compensation as well for recent server issues.

5 Likes

Very nice! You guys really care about your customers i like it

There is a display bug in the shop for the green seer bundle

(Very minor issue)

after you collect your mail rewards, the yellow exclamation keep blinking 2-3 sec and i keep thinking there is another reward to collect lol

1 Like

Restarting the game should fix this now :slight_smile:

Confirmed green seer bundle is ok now

That happened to me too and probably why I’m still 4 thousands souls out of pocket.

1 Like

Played a few matches in casual PVP and I won a couple matches and did not go up a level.

Open all mail should be in french (ouvrir tous le courrier)

Less french might be a feature after today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Alpheon The shop shows the vip daily gold login bonus to be 1000 gold but I am only receiving 100 gold.

Hi,

I don’t receive rewards (gems) from tasks 3 and 4 (xbox one)

You were cheating before by taking advantage of an Warlord IV exploit in PvP. By your question you didnt even know it, hope you enjoyed the boost while it lasted.

1 Like

It looks like the guild Mastery bug is back. You must launch the Guild tab to get the bonus applied to your Mana surge every time you start the game.

1 Like