Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Hi guys,

The servers are currently experiencing issues. We’re currently trying to find out what’s happening and if there’s anything we can do from our end.

We will be keeping players informed of any updates here:

2 Likes

I don’t know if any old explore match would trigger the task counter, or if it was because I was completing another task at the same time. It might help to narrow it down if you could try it under both conditions. Assuming you can connect again today - I can’t connect anymore and am taking a break.

So any news on console pvp yet?

We are still investigating.

1 Like

People who can’t get into PvP from this issue should now be able to!

2 Likes

This is on our list to fix. Doing the opposite of what it’s supposed to be doing.

It’s almost 3 in the morning in Scotland but I’ll test it out really quickly for you.

3 Likes

I’m able to click on pvp with no error message.

2 Likes

That’s great, thanks for taking the time out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup confirmed working fine for me too but @Alpheon can you check about mon***sel im still getting the no gems bugs this is not fair for everyone since we need to retreat and that give him free points also i see he attacked me couple time and i can’t get the extra glory for rival and revenge wins and he is often my third choice so i need to pick second choice because of it

It’s on xbox one

We have fought them recently to test that the gems are falling against them. We pushed a fix out for it in the last few hours. When did you fight them last? Could you try fighting them through the leaderboards to see if it occurs?

1 Like

Alright thanks, It was about 2h ago i willl try again when i get home

@Alpheon yup it’s working fine now thanks alot

Edit: i won nothing is it normal?

Did you fight them through the Leaderboards? Like PC/Mobile, you don’t receive rewards when fighting someone through their hero profile.
And hope you enjoyed your revenge against them for the no gems bug XD

1 Like

Yes sorry i didin’t know about that

Lol yes that was very satisfying :slight_smile:

Okay, cool. :slight_smile: All good, lots of changes this update.

Since i got your attention, @Sirrian told us we will reveive a little compensation cause of the delay when the update go live

Do you know what it is? And when we will get it?

But seriously, @Sirrian is in charge of that. I’ll have to defer to him as to what he wants to say.

4 Likes

Lol fair enough ty for taking time to answer keep up the good works guys!!!

2 Likes