Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I waited 10 minute and was not loading i just did 10 sec vid cause i didin’t want to make a 10 min of loading screen :slight_smile:

“Error function not found” is popping up every 2 seconds for me and others in my guild on PS4 :anguished:

1 Like

It’s happening on Xbox 1 too

there is a topic in support, happening to everyone.
I think new patch soon?

Sorry everyone, it’s back up now.

1 Like

@Alpheon, thank you so much for the speedy fix :slight_smile:

Times like these that showcase that ‘simple’ fixes can go horribly wrong.

1 Like

But yes, sorry for that.

As for the new tasks, seems there was a backwards compatibility bug in our code in relation to some of the console specific server functions (Tasks) when logging in to grab them. So it was retrieving the new data for tasks. Unfortunately because some of the new tasks rely on client-side updates, we can’t keep it out there in the wild. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

@Alpheon

Then the fix is obvious to me. PUSH THE BIG UPDATE BUTTON and go live with the new content. :D:D:D

1 Like

Have a nice vacation? Do anything fun?

Haha, were it so easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve posted about the progress of the update over in the console update thread. I’m excited to get the new features out to everyone as well. On the bright side, because of the delay I posted about, you may even be seeing some new troop types in the task system…

@UKresistance: Unfortunately Australia has nothing to be thankful for. It’s hard when all the wildlife is trying to kill you. (Just a regular weekend for us XD)

1 Like

Australia is wonderful, you are selling it short. Beautiful country and the people are nice. And yes I’m biased because my fiance lives there.

Haha, no it is nice here. Was just joking about how we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving XD Though we do still get Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals occasionally for some reason so there’s that.

1 Like

Not sure if an issue since update but when you buy the weekly kingdome pack (Xbox One) it says “you receive an epic weapon, legendary troop from this week’s Kingdom and enough Arcane and Celestial traitstones to give the troop it’s first two traits and 35 event keys” somewhere along the lines is missing some content and wrong in a way,

1. If you don’t have enough Minor or Major or Runic I think? Traitstones you can’t even get the first trait. < Wrong on the note of being able to get first traits from the stones you get with the troop, should be more along the lines of enough to just get the second trait as the third requires you another 6 of the arcane traitstones of which that troop requires so maybe give 16 instead of 10 arcane?
  2. There is some VIP keys in the packs too which isn’t mentioned obviously showing in the pack itself though in the store < Typo/ no mentioning in store.
    So yeah basically second time I’ve bought a pack hoping to be able to get the troops traits and haven’t been able to due to not having enough traitstones myself thinking I’d be ok but yeah maybe nooby of me to think that way or so but something needs to be done imo as the price for it should either be lowered abit or give more to make It all equal an maybe a teensy bit more of said troop to ascend xD

Can anyone give console players any news on the update status?

With regard to the sound effects issue, I think its the stun magic ability that is contributing to the weird audio degrading. Any unit capable of using it, including the Hag, a unit that casts random status effects, will begin the process. Doesn’t matter what mode. Even in Arena where no traits are used, the Hag will cause it if no other troops with the Stun ability have shown up for battle. That and playing Treasure Hunt are causing this issue.

1 Like

Possibly in the next week or two it sounds like.

Hey Supremesis! I’ve looked into the packs and I can see the point you’ve raised. I’ll see what can be done about it. Thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At this point i just hope to get it before christmas :slight_smile:

Everyday is Christmas for our guild lol