Console 1.095 Bug Reporting Thread

I can’t make it pass 3 battles doing Arena. Get to the 4th match and I get the blue screen of death and the game closes down.

Typo. The new Class Weapon, Creeping Death, says ‘amd’ instead of ‘and’.

Glory is not displayed on the home screen, as per the update notes.

1 Like

@Foresti 1 more text error (I’ll edit the first post later to include all of the new ones)

Somehow Flame Cannon got the text of Arcane Horror. The text should be:

Deal [Magic + 1] damage to all enemies. 20% chance to burn an enemy.

The in game effect matches what the text should be.

1 Like

Those should be fixed now.

1 Like

Thanks again. I’m sure you’re all working extra hard to squash out the bugs and it’s appreciated.

2 Likes

I can confirm that.

Yup thanks to the devs you guys rock!!!

We have confirmed an issue that will cause a crash if you bring up the arena rewards screen and then immediately try to start an arena match. To get around this back out of the arena pre-battle screen, if you bring up the rewards list, before starting a new match.

My class bonus text is still showing errors, saying that the previous class I was just prior to switching is my active class (when looking into the class bonus description). Actual bonuses are accurately applying the correct class’s bonuses for mana at least.

Example: Choose Warden. Switch to Archer. If I go into Warden, the text claims I get the bonuses because this is my active class. My actual (mana) bonus correctly applies the archer bonus.

On Xbox. Is Gloom leaf special attack really supposed to deal damage to a troop protected by the magic shield? Dont seem very logical to me. Other troop special attack (like Terraxis for ex.) dont deal damage through magic shield.

@Mr.Strange

Barrier prevents damage. Gloomleaf’s ability deals no damage. It steals armor and attack from all. Barrier would have no effect on this.

Do you mean his thorn ability? Or his spell?

Does it matter? Both go through Barrier

Thorns does do damage though and Barrier should prevent that.

I meant his spell.

Steal [Magic] Armor and 2 Attack from all enemies.

It doesn’t damage so Barrier would have no bearing on it.

Hmm for me stealing 4 armour to my troop damage it by 4. :wink:

Similarly, Moloch’s trait that decreases skills does not count as damage. Neither do traits that reduce health or mana bonuses, etc.

A troop with barrier can be given health by a spell. So health can be adjusted by spells even when barrier is up. It could be looked at differently, but that’s how we look at it.

yeah i think both option would make sense. As i wasnt sure it was deliberate from you, i wanted to be sure. Thank you for fast answer and also thanks to your team for fixing so fast my guild problem (wrong member count) fixed in 1 day !!