Console 1.095 Bug Reporting Thread

Last week’s news post said the event ended June 7th. This week’s news post also says it ends in June. You are a month behind guys!

My produces has complained at length about my decision to put dates into the news text - because of errors like this!

2 Likes

And I thought at times you just lifted the PC version as is.

Events are unique to console (since we release troops at a different time of year - Bunni’Nog isn’t the Easter troop, etc) and so they need console-specific text. We do draw from PC text as a starting point, in many cases.

I don’t have the game open, but I’m 99% sure I recall a grammatical error in the gob chomper spell description from last night. It should be “a” instead of “an” at some point towards the end of the description (or vice versa, can’t recall the exact wording).

Edit: There’s actually two grammatical errors. The first is there is an “a” missing in the sentence at one point. The second should be “a marauder” rather than “an marauder”

To go along with my earlier bug report:

I almost forgot what version you guys have. Pc/mobile has no revenge list.

Here’s some bugs I’ve noticed. I think most of these were present prior to the last update, so my apologies if they’ve been noted before. I’m listing them in my perceived order of importance:

Arena stats not displaying properly - As somebody that loves Arena (at least I did prior to traits being taken away :slight_smile:), I don’t understand why both in the troop selection screens prior to the first Arena battle, as well as the troop lineup on the left of the screen between battles, the stats do not reflect what will actually be in use at the Arena. This makes is extremely difficult to a) choose a good team in the first place, and b) once a team has been selected, to figure out the best ordering of that team, because I have no idea, for example, what Attack level each troop will actually have. I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve picked what I thought was an excellent troop based on the listed stats, only to find out its actual Attack was half of what has been listed. In my opinion, the stats shown in both the troop selection screen and the lineup screen should reflect the Level 15 stats of that character (regardless of what Level you have actually risen your own version of that troop to), as well as the Ascension level of that character.

Unique troop bonuses apply to second instance of duplicated troop - I’m hesitant to report this one as it is actually beneficial to the player, but I’ve noticed that whenever I use a troop lineup consisting of two instances of the same troop, I get credit for both instances as being unique. If I use a third or even a fourth instance of the same troop, the uniqueness bonus for those troops does not apply, but I still get credit for the first two.

Hero disappears when targeted - This comes up most often in Arena, but has also surfaced in PvP when I play against someone using the Hero troop. If, when using a targeted spell, I choose the Hero, he/she disappears from the screen. Sometimes when I move to another troop, prior to casting, the Hero reappears (and he/she always seems to reappear after casting), but it is a weird sight to see nothing there for a short time.

Souls not awarded when enemies killed using Burn - This bug has been there for a while. I’ve noticed that when an enemy troop is inflicted with Burn, and then actually dies from it, even though the normal soul animation appears over the killed troop, no souls are awarded at the end of the battle. It’s as if the soul was burned into ashes or something. I don’t think the manner in which an enemy troop dies should have any bearing on whether a soul is awarded.

Post-battle Rewards icon show glory keys instead of gold keys - When a gold key is awarded during a match, the correct icon displays in both the immediate key animation, and in the Victory summary screen. However, the Rewards screen shows an icon of a glory key, not a gold key. This is not a huge deal, obviously, but it is kind of misleading.

When Hero is leveled up as result of Arena win, shown Mastery levels only reflect Hero mastery levels and not combined mastery levels - Okay, this is a last-minute addition, and it’s not earth-shattering by any means. Typically, when I level up my Hero, and I’m at the mana color selection screen, the shown Mastery levels reflect all sources (Guild, Kingdoms, and Hero). However, I just leveled up after an Arena win, and the only Mastery levels shown were from my Hero. Not sure if that was an anomaly or that always happens, but it might be something worth looking into.

Anyway, that’s my two cents. For what it’s worth, I play on the Xbox One. Love the game, keep up the good work!

1 Like

i didnt read all the Posts here but if the First Card is Frozen the extra turn for 4+ Skulls dont work

That’s not a bug but rather part of frozen’s effect.

ah ok :confused: lol didnt know

Great bugs! I’ve got them all recorded.

Sounds great, thanks!

Just as an FYI on the last bug regarding leveling up as a result of an Arena win, I had the same thing happen today, where the shown mastery levels were only coming from the Hero, so it wasn’t just a one-time thing. I think for consistency sake and to allow the player to make the most informed decision about which color to level up, all mastery sources should be reflected.

For those Xbox players who can’t find the Deathknight Armor, it will be available on July 14.

Very nice thanks!!!

Houston we got a problem in the store we dont see prices of gems and packs (xbox 1)

1 Like

No price? Guess it’s free!

/most tired joke that cashiers at stores hear, so I’ve read at least.

1 Like

It’s not entirely clear why prices have disappeared, but it’s an issue we’re looking into.

In the meantime, you can still purchase items. The proper price will show up once it takes you to the Xbox Store.

Thanks no prob just wanted to let you guys know

They’re taking Gacha to a new level. Not only do you not know what you’re getting, but you don’t even know what you’re paying!