Console 1.095 Bug Reporting Thread

@Mr.Strange

And a minor bug.

Yesterday my task 3 was win a battle using 4 troops of the same mana type. 1 fight and the reward was 2000 gold. It worked as stated, but just that it was ab1 fight for gold instead of gems.

I’ll copy the screenshot over in a bit.

“Win 3 battles using 4 troops of the same mana color : 2000 gold” is meant to be an “A” (daily) task for players over level 50. So that’s something you should expect to see on occasion, but it should only slow up in the “A” (top) task slot.

Just showing for reference that somehow, it ended up in the “C” spot.

1 Like

Hey there. 2 things.

Avina’s text is still missing that she does triple damage to undead.

Behemoth looks like he’s only destroying 9 gems instead of 10. I have a clip of him doing that and I’ll try to record a few more to see if that’s the case.

The other texts look great.

Sheggra’s text is wrong. It says she creates [Magic+1] number of gems instead of 6. She was creating 6 when I tried her. (I figured out that the value changed when I gained another magic point and the text for me went from 4 to 5.)

Have played the new update on Xbox One.

Faster, slicker and the teams don’t take forever to load anymore. It’s super fast. A few issues I noticed so far:

• After playing Arena and pressing X to see all the rewards, the screen blacked out. I could still hear the music, but the game basically froze. Had to quit and reload.
  • One of the daily tasks says something about winning matches using 3 troops from Broken Spire. When you press RB to see the progress, it says -1 / 20. I think the description is wrong too
  • Win 20 Invasions, is actually cashed out after winning 10 invasion matches

PS4 version :…I can’t get any wins on the hero class ( “Perks” tab ), no matter what I’ve tried, I even played Arena which I normally don’t do, buy still ZERO wins. “Skills” tab is not populated. I got the Necromancer class and maxed out to 20, spending over 4k souls on it, to get the new perks, but nothing happen. Still zero victories after making around 50 different plays, including Arena.
** Also, I can’t see the 2 new maps , or maybe they aren’t deployed on Ps4 yet… And the new armor (Deathknight) it doesn`t appear on the “Shop” tab.**
** Mostly I’m interested on Perks tab - victories, maybe you guys can find a fix .Thanks.**

Bonus +5 magic for hero class is buggy and likes to vanish, going into the troop screen and looking at the hero seems to fix it.

Your hero on an existing team will NOT get the benefits of being in a class unless you remove & re-add the hero. Or just make a new team including the hero - then the hero will earn the benefits of your class.

I have the same issue. Warlord Level 20. +5 magic if using a red Weapon. It’s bugged.

It seems to only work for me if I choose the +4 Attack perk. If I choose the Life or Giant perk, the +5 Weapon thing doesn’t activate.

If true, that’s a great catch!

We’re off for the weekend, but I’ll check this on Tuesday.

Minor display issue the amount of money is not in the middle of the square on the map screen and treasure screen (xbox1)

Most of the time when I log into the game I don’t have my guild mastery bonuses applied or the Class magic bonus. So I have to go into the guild tab and the class’s Skills tab to get them to register/load. If I happen to enter PVP without doing this first, I am gimped for the entire battle (less damage from my hero’s weapon and less mana surges).

This shouldn’t be the case because the missing stats may go unnoticed by some players, or the ones that do notice may not know how to fix it. So it would be a good thing to fix.

Edit: To be clear, I don’t have to change my Hero’s class perk to get the magic bonus to work.

Yeah it also happen to me i was wondwring how to fix it without removing hero and put him back

Same.

I thought I was one of the luck few, like with the team selection bug. I have been launching the Guild tab to get my guild bonus Masteries applied for months now every time I start the game.

1 Like

Two of the tasks I have are:

“Win battles using 3 unique Monster troops in your army.” (n/20)
“Win battles using 3 unique troops who all use red mana.” (n/20)

In both cases, the n is a -1.

(PS4)

Is the +5 magic of protector class working? (bonus with hero’s brown weapon) - on xbox.

For changing class, it show “change for 1% gems” in place of “change for 50 gems”.

in troop menu, Tankbot 2000 has his name written too high.

@Mr.Strange

2 bugs that I believe are both related to Hero Class +5 bonus magic at level 20. I set myself as Knight and leveled to 20.

The first is a display bug. When I go into the hero tab of the troops screen it is always wrong, but in 1 of 2 different ways.

The first way displays all of the tiled cards at their normal value, without the +5 magic, but when you zoom into the cards, Blue cards show their +5 like they should and all others are fine. This can be seen in the screenshot of the Falchion on Kings (you can still see the wrong text in the background)

The second way displays all of the cards with +5 magic bonus but when you zoom into any non blue, it shows their actual value without the +5. This can be seen in the screenshot of the Mace of Malice (this time, the wrong value can be seen in the background.

You can exit the Troop screen and go back in and it may have flipped from 1 to the other.

The second bug is NOT a display only bug. The Prismatic Orb, though it giving team bonuses as a blue card it only gives 8 magic and armor to an ally instead of 13. It does however display wrong when the second display issue is happening, as if it was not a blue card (You can barely see the 13 value below the zoomed in card)

Actually, it looks like it’s false.

I just logged on now and no matter what I do to my Hero, I don’t get the +5 magic when using red weapons. I’ve tried changing stuff and back in hopes it’s reactivates the +5 like yesterday, but no luck… even when choosing the +4 attack option like yesterday.

Gems of War is a solid and fun game, but it sure lacks polish.

It seems random when the Warlord +5 happens or not. But once it activates, it’ll last the entire session you play.

After trying to reactivate it with no luck, after about 3 matches, it suddenly worked and my Bloody Axe 9 damage was increased to 14.

That fix it.Thanks a bunch .