Console 1.095 Bug Reporting Thread

Did another fight and was working fine but got matched against the same team and same problem there is no gems on the board and need to retreat so 2 win for him in 5 min he must be really happy

I might know what this is. Get the name of that player and report to @Sirrian

@Sirrian, you need to check if this player is using a tool that sends a false signal when the server calls his profile, itā€™ll be consistently at the same interval.

1 Like

IF the player in question is doing this, Sony should ban the users PS account and console from the network as well.

If a player is a hacker/cheater in one game they usually do it in others too.

1 Like

I believe thatā€™s x1 player and not on ps4. Ricky you xbox right?

Iā€™ve come across this bug a couple times. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s just visual at this point, devs can test that.

When you are in the screen to trait a common troop, go to a troop that has no traits yet, but you have the traitstones to fully trait it.

Before getting the first trait, it should show that it takes minor and major traitstones. Hereā€™s where the bug comes in to play: As soon as you acquire the trait, the second trait will slow that it costs more minor and major traitstones, and no others. The number of traitstones needed for major and minor will increase, but it will not show that it takes runic traitstones for the second trait, even when it is supposed to. If you acquire the second trait, the same thing will happen - it will show you only need minor and major to get the final trait, even though it should be showing an arcane is needed. As soon as you back out of the troop and go back, the visual glitch will be fixed. Iā€™m not sure if this is only visual and it actually takes the proper runestones, or if itā€™s only taking the runestones you see on the screen - if the latter this is an exploit. Either way this needs to be addressed.

Yeah X1 i tried to find him but no luck

@VegaDark541 its been like that since April 1st on ps4. Just a visual bug as the game still takes the correct amount of stones.

I ran into the same issue this morning on XB1. First time Iā€™ve seen it. Different player and team composition. His hero was not among them. Because I read about this last night, I simply quit the game. I didnā€™t bother to Retreat. I just knew it was time to record and report about this.

Does anyone know when this particular bug started?

Saw it for the first time yesterday

Same thing happened here. I donā€™t believe I lost a trophy. I checked after I logged back in. Happened to my wife later in the evening. I submitted some video of this to 505 Games. Let the pros take a look at it. Seems suspicious to me, but you never know with games. Could be anything.

Can anyone who has the no Gems bug please see if you can find the name of the player thatā€™s causing it. It could just be some dodgy data tied to that player, and not necessarily that theyā€™re a hacker (although we canā€™t rule anything out). It may also just be a bug that weā€™ll need to fix at our end.

I got a video i will post it soon

@Andrew I have a video with the players name, but I didnā€™t want to blast it out here in case it was against a ToA or anything of that nature. I like be on the good side of the things. If you want me post it here, let me know.

There it is, same guy then yesterday

Game name : sm***e
Console : xbox 1

Message the developers directly. Then post the first couple characters of the Gamer Tag for everyone to compare if there is one problem player or multiple.

@Stratā€¦will do! Looks like Smu**e is the one. Iā€™m on XBOX One. It seems this appears on the PS4 as well?

Sm****** I played against him a week or two ago (99% sure) ā€¦ with no problems.

He had the same team? There is something wrong with him now cause since yesterday i played lot of pvp and only had problem with this account 2/2 yesterday and 1/1 today

Same team as in the video. Like I mentioned, it happen to my wife earlier as well. She has a few screen shots.

Thanks. Weā€™re looking at the player in question now. There doesnā€™t appear to be anything too suspicious going on, but Iā€™ve removed their name from here for now anyway.