Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

While I’d love otherwise, console updates don’t lend themselves to unlock most resources right away.

now that we know drifting sand go out tuesday, do you have any prediction about the next event troop?

Ifrit. It’s the first event troop of Drifting Sands.

Cool didin’t had the time to buy him when we first saw him

So Drifting Sands coming means The Maw is coming as well? I just want to know if I should get more Arcane Mountains while they’re still purchasable.

1 Like

If you look at post 263, you’d see all the troops that use arcane mountain. If you need to figure out what you’d need to fully trait them, based on base rarity you would need:

Mythic: 21 (and 21 forest I believe with 3 or 4 Celestial. Don’t fully remember this one.)
Legendary: 16 and 2 Celestial.
Epic: 12 and 1 Celestial.
Ultra Rare: 3
Rare: 2

Also in that post, there are 2 future event troops that will have mountains as well, but those are Ultra Rates so It would be 300 glory for 1. Not as economical but still a fallback option. Plus of course Drifting Sands is the missing yellow/brown kingdom so you can farm them if you wish. Completing the kingdom quest and challenges should get you at least 1. Not guaranteed but very likely.

2 Likes

If you want Great Maw to be Traited in the next 2-3 months, buy Arcane Mountains now

3 Likes

Unfortunately ill have to pass on the mountain arcanes again this time. Ill be waiting for the nobend brothers, habrnt evem got enough glory for when they are the event troops. That will be a long week doing treasure maps

Why is it so hard to find the abilities/traits for the drifting sands troops.?

Everything you want to know about everything in Gems of War.

3 Likes
4 Likes

We know ifrit gonna be first drifting sand event troop but do we have idea
What will be vip chest troop?

VIP chests on consoles are still super event chests on console. So all the epics and legendary troops of the current event kingdom of the week will be there. The only thing that changed is you get 2 arcanes instead of 1.

So probably maw?

I don’t recall Drifting Sands having any other legendary troops. There’s a link a few posts back that shows all the Drifting Sands troops if you want to look for yourself.

I’d ignore Dragon Cruncher and Mad Prophet though. Those are future event troops and not likely to show up at this time.

Ok thanks yup i checked the link and only maw is legendary

Does anyone know the odds of getting a legendary in a gem chest? Such as 1 in 50

If you are looking for Maw specifically, event chests will be your best bet. Yes they cost more but if it’s going to pull a legendary then you’ll get either the Maw or maybe a Celestial Traitstone. But Maw would be the only legendary monster you could pull from an event chest once Tuesday comes. In the gem chest, all legendaries are possible.

1 Like

Um dustdevil you what mate?