Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Yes, as leaked last week, Drifting Sands will be where this week’s event happens.

I’m tied up for most of today so the full write up will come later. Short version.

Ifrit is your event troop. Red Yellow are his colors. Marid is Tyri’s brother. That’s all.

What’s the arcane stone?

Same colors as Ifrit. Storm I think is the name.

Yep, storm. Useful for traiting Valkyrie, Goblin Rocket, and Moloch. Too bad my glory is running short so Moloch will have to remain untraited.

I also like Bul’Tauraus

Yeah, I like him too… only on my Divinion Fields & Yellow Task team: Heardmaster***, Bul’T, Star Gazer***, random

Would never trait Bul’T though, as his Traits don’t make sense for my teams.

1 Like

Houston we have a problem??

@Mr.Strange @Foresti @Nex

The event chest and vip chest are showing Adana troops.

Told you Adana wad coming. That said, what if the event is Adana? The kingdom could be unlocked without being the event.

Let’s see if I can get into the game then.

If the Event is different from the NEW Kingdom then why the hell would I spend my Keys? I want Drifting Sands Troops, not Adana Troops!

1 Like

Well can you do this?

Show all on troops and see if Ghiralee is in Adana. That will show if it’s a bug or not.

(Note anyone can do this it or wait 30 min when the event is supposed to change.)

Or I can open a couple Event chests and see what comes out. It may be a visual bug

If you see Ghiralee in Adana now under the show all, not a visual bug.

If she’s not there, then it may be.

Either way it would be a bug now since it’s supposed to be Broken Spire troops for 24 more minutes.

I’d love to check myself but…

@Mr.Strange @Nex

Bit of a Problem
NO Troop in the Rewards tab at all this week.

Nothing Event-related is in the Shop

Wow i got really lucky i openened 10 chest and 2 maw!!!

1 Like

Check again at 9 am Pacific time.

1 Like

Opened 27 event chests
14 sandsharks
4 ifrit
9 random troops that aren’t even in drifting sands

Awsome

1 Like

Sounds right.

Since we don’t have mercy yet , you guys gor any suggestion for a team with maw? Alchimist or jarl?? I know bone dragon must be there

Folks - please check my official post on a hiccup that’s happening on the XBOX side: