Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

I think I’ve seen Gobchomper once in PvP PC play. It is a great troop as well as a nice counter to goblins and Maw (2 empowered chomps will kill a maw.) But after the initial use, then what? Usually the big troops can do the same job a little better.

Such a teaser that mr strange

1 Like

Update: Added Plague to Apocalypse.

My bet is Mercy for next week (Which I’m hoping against, since I’ve spent all my glory to acquire 16 mountain arcanes this week to trait TGM, and I’m 6 swamp arcanes short of traiting Mercy so I’ll have to put in overtime to get the amount of glory I need).

While I can’t say for certain, until maybe early Monday morning, Central Time US, history would indicate that a new kingdom will be released next week, most likely Drifting Sands if only 1 is released.

Where are you getting your information on this/the weekly troop before it’s official?

Aside from this week and last week where @Mr.Strange outright stated what the troops were going to be, anyone can see what’s new by viewing their troops and choosing “Show All” after midnight their local time Tuesday morning. While it’s easier if you have all the troops, even if you don’t, you should be able to determine what is new compared to previous. If you do this now, you’ll see 4 hidden troops though there’s no word on when they will be released. (Sacrificial Priest, Nobend Brothers, Marilith, and Naga Queen.)

Now, as I have some friends in Australia, Midnight Tuesday comes for them while it’s only 10AM Monday for me and that’s about as early as I’ve seen anyone get them. So they share it, and I update the posting. (Thanks @death!) So at that point, it really is “official” what the event of the week will be.

Nice, I was curious. Glad we are catching up kingdom wise, but It’s such a pain to try and stay caught up with my troop collection! I’m down to 7 legendaries still needed, not including the 4 showing up as not owned but also not yet obtainable (or any of the other troops temporarily leaked).

What makes you say history would indicate a new kingdom though is next week’s event?

I’ve been very clear that we strive to introduce a new kingdom each month. If you look at the pacing of kingdoms, it seems likely that waiting 2 weeks for the next one would be longer than average.

I joined the forums only a week or two ago, so wasn’t aware. In that case, it seems like we will be 100% caught up with PC in terms of kingdoms pretty soon. Good work!

I see @Mr.Strange pretty much said what I was going to, but since he did it, it’s even better. :slight_smile:

As for catching up with PC… much as I would love to see Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands released at the same time like they were on PC, console does need to space things a little more since they can’t update things as frequently (sadly enough).

At the worst, we’ll still be 2 kingdoms behind though it looks like they have a new one coming soon as well.

At the best, we’d be just 1 behind right now (Glacial Peaks) if the other 2 do come next week. While I don’t think this is likely, who knows what surprises were in the last update? Well, other than @Mr.Strange and the other devs…

5 Likes

Haha i guess you need to wait tuesday for third task :slight_smile:

Lol oh well

And hope they don’t switch up and drop Blighted Lands instead.

I had a decision to make - either wait a few days before pushing out the task system improvements, or frustrate a couple people with a tease about Drifting Sands…

3 Likes

There’s 1 right … Unofficially of course.

If so, it was my only correct guess

I’m not too worried about it. Just wanted to post confirmation of a new kingdom

Cool now the question is we will get 1 or 2 new kingdom?