[Closed]Chunky's Raiders: New Recruitment Parameters

Due to the reprehensible delay of an Orc Hero Class until 2020, Chunky’s Raiders has declared a War of Guilds upon 505 and all of its allies. During these hostilities, we have suspended the recruitment of all Elves, Fey, and Users of Blue Mana.

To join in the fight for…well, since when have Orcs needed a reason to fight? Message Kirk Monkey or Chunky mono for guild invite. Orcses is da best.

3 Likes

We came in 2nd in Bracket 88, but have since won brackets 84, 76, and 59. No doubt we’ll be in top 10 brackets by the time the Orc Hero is unleashed, so Elves and Fey are welcome to check back then.

Users of Blue mana aren’t to be taken seriously. If they were, Gandalf would not have forgotten their names so easily. However, even they might be welcome. Until then, For the Horde.

2 Likes

We are currently winning in Bracket 47, tho Grandmasters, the B55 winner last wars is giving us our first competitive battle since B88.

Non GW events are optional, as are gold donations. While we’ve been top 50 guilds in Tower of Dooms, we don’t yet finish Invasions or Raids.

Join us as we celebrate (perhaps prematurely) another GW victory. Punch and pie will be served. Please RSVP to Gamertag “chunky mono”. For the Horde

Correction: Grandmasters won B 56 last time, while we won B 59.

Meanwhile, B 61 winner passed us both to B 46, yet 8 hrs in to day 2 their guild score is only 50k. Maybe they all play the weekend. Maybe last Wars was their last effort before leaving to play Gears. Maybe Bracket seeding makes no sense. All the more reasons to join da Raiders and let loose the Horde.

Punch and pie.

1 Like

We won again, naturally. Orces are da best. Day 1 had us battle a 13 member guild with 1 active warrior. Day 3 thru 6 guilds had 7 total members.

Is this it, 505? Is this all your blue mana can summons? Chunky laughs at your feeble attempts, laughs from his mountain of dead guilds defeated.

Warriors, join da Horde today, or be crushed by it. Punch and pie.

1 Like

Good luck guys.
The top post made my day. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Well, it’s that time of the month again: the War Wolves are howling, as Orc Raiders are descending upon Krystara, fueled by their hatred at the lack of a hero class.

After winning Bracket 47, we moved up only 8 spots to B39. The previous GW, the B47 winner advanced all the way to B30. Obviously their warriors are more skilled than ours. Still, I haven’t been this disappointed in the results of a game since the Eagles/Cowboys game yesterday…

We are facing the B51 & B42 winners, and the B40 runner up, although whether the seeding actually has us battle is always in question. We added 3 new Goblin Skirmishers to our lineup, and I’m confident they will strengthen our formidable lines of shamans, veterans, and summoners. And if they don’t (gobbos are unreliable on occasion), we’ll have a few openings on Sunday.

To join us for punch and pie, send a message to Chunky mono. Rank 266 in trophies and slowly climbing. Top 50 in Dooms. Endeavour to persevere. Chunky’s Raiders, For the Horde.

1 Like

Chunky’s Raiders, b39 winners, has 1 open spot. Apply today. :blush:

1,313,477 points. 29/30 participants, total of only 33 unfought battles. 56,004 points to regain Paragon after many months of losing to my brother and his boyz.

Yellow and Brown day 44% bonus, Green/Purple 45%, Red 47% and Blue 50%. Our scores will continue to rise until we find suitable opponents. Runner up finished with under 600k points. Allegedly. (I went to bed after kicking the non-participant one hour before reset) I doubt they’ll outjump us again anytime soon.

Now 263 in trophy count. Non GW events optional.

1 Like

I just noticed (and yes, I’ve been looking every day): Taransworld lists the Orc Hero Class release/unleashed date as 07 Feb 2020, five weeks before yet another Elf class. This in no way will cease our War of Guilds upon 505 and its allies. As of now, the traits are undefined.

As for our progress, we jumped 15 brackets, from b39 to b24, where we have fought and defeated the b30 and b26 winners from last GW in daily combat.

We are currently 252 in trophies, and failed to finish in the top 50 on ToD LB for the first time since May. The Delve event most likely was the cause. I know I am easily distracted by shiny objects.

If you would like to join our raiding party, and possibly help me remain focused, msg me at GT: Chunky mono. For the Horde

Edit: With 1 hour to reset, our score is 1,210,000, so 100k less than the previous war. This time we failed to fight 105 battles, (last war was actually 45 unfought, bad at math), with 3 players accounting for 85 of those. Maybe they thought GW is already 27/30. Maybe they saw that the 2nd place guild is over 800k pts behind us. Maybe we can find 3 replacements…that’s a lot of ‘maybe’.

All our Vanguards scored 50k+ points; 1st time that has happened. A couple Soldiers closing in to that milestone as well, although next war should be more challenging.

1 Like

da Raiders currently has 1 opening. Message Kirk Monkey or chunky mono for invite.

We hit a few milestones after finishing GW rank 231: for the 1st time, our Guild Lvl from task completions (254) is higher than both our trophy rank (249) and GW rank. Join us as we continue to rise in all three aspects of the game.

Ok, so last time, we jumped from b39 to b24, and fought the b30 and b26 winners. We win, and this time we fight in b16 and fight the latest b30 and b18 winners. Don’t ask me how bracket seeding works.

And then this happens:

We had a nice win streak going. I still prefer 30/30 scoring. If anyone would like to join us for the next GW, message myself at GT chunky mono or our Warboss at GT Kirk Monkey.

Low Reqs (420 gold, 420 seals, 30 trophies), stress free guild. Blue Mana users need not apply.

Haha, we won again (Bracket 15). This is good, but do you know what is best in life? If you think ‘the raging battlefield, a fierce warg, wind in your hair, and Puddling by your side’ sounds like a reasonable answer, then perhaps you’d care to join us as we crush Blue Mana users, see the Fey driven before us, and hear the lamentations of the Elves.

Rank 141 GW
Rank 228 Trophies

1 Like

“and Chunky looked upon his GW score, and he wept, for there were no more guilds to conquer”. Benefits of watching a lot of movies.

On a Monday morning forum, when the bloodlust subsides, and the rage dissipates, all that is left is the knowledge that another GW will begin in 28 days.

We are full now, but that may change by then. If you would rather be crushed by the Horde then don’t join it, and don’t message me at chunky mono. We’re already on the march. There be dragons…Carrying Orcs into battle…When we want them to.

Monday mournings coming down are the worst. gl hf, For the Horde

I am ChunkyMono, and I approve this message.

Rank 91 GW
Rank 215 Trophies

Da Raiders have room for 1.

Currently 85th on Dooms LB.

Basic Blue tasks done weekly, Epic Red to 6/7. Gold Donations optional while you level kingoms or work on Delves. Government do take a bite, don’t it?

One of our Veterans fell asleep at his post, and needs to be replaced. All levels welcome. For invite, message Gamertag: Chunky mono

We finished 60th on Dooms Leader Board last week, and 91st in last GW.

The Pale Orc said "Salty, your a fine girl, what a fine wife you’d be
But my love, my life, my lady’s Asari"

Welcome to the New “New”. Chunky’s Raiders has a plan for you!

As another Orc’s Slaughterfest event begins, we have openings that need fillings, and all are welcomed to join. Our Dental Plans are da best!

Always wanted to be in a top guild, but you’re too bored to climb that hill?

Plan A

420…That’s right, you give us 420 guild seals a week, and 420x100 points in a Slaughterfest event, and we’ll carry you the rest of the way.

Ever dream of exploring the Underworld, but Guild Reqs won’t let you float that bill?

Plan J

420…You read that right. Only 420g is required per week, so you can finance any and all Delve explorations you wish to complete.

For the opportunity of a lifetime, Raiders, Raiders, Raiders

Plan LT

Are you a boot LT, straight outta Orc Candidate School? Then chances are ya ain’t worth much more than a Legendary Task in this here game. But our excellent Training Team will help you advance to the rank of Lt. General in charge of Mayhem and Destruction in no time. You may enter with rusty old armor and ideas, but you’ll leave ready to crush yer enemies, no matter who they may be.

Our Guild is full, but we still need new Raiders. A case in point:

We finished Fifth in Bracket 6. With 15 minutes to go before reset, we would have finished Second had we had 32k more points.

Level 180 with 35 days in game

Not pictured is a Vanguard that rage quit the game after going 7/3 the first two days, a Goblin Skirmisher that was kicked prior to the screenshot, and a veteran Soldier that normally scores 30k+ that was on leave that week.

Our opponents most likely had their own issues, but we were still close to winning 5 out of 6 days.

15 minutes to reset

If we can finish 32k points out of Second while carrying three zeroes, a 2791, and whatever the Rage-quitter posted, imagine what we would be capable of with you on board. Now is the opportunity. Take it, it’s yours. For the Horde

:axe::rage::shield:

1 Like

When last we looked, there were 17,841 guilds on Xbox One.

Pet Siege

Are we the best? We think so. But don’t take our word for it. Take the Raider 90 day challenge, and if you are not completely satisfied, quit at any time, and we guarantee you will barely notice the early contract cancellation fee imposed upon your exit.

We moved up in GW Rank, from 55 to 54, as well as Trophy Rank (195), all while maintaining a relaxed, burn-out free environment, thanks to our 420 gold and seal requirements.

1 Like

GW Rank 52 has room for 1…maybe even more if you have a friend/alt to bring along. Low reqs. I’m sure I’ve posted that somewhere before.

For the Horde.

Currently 87th on Doom leaderboard, 47th in GW, 189th in Trophy Rank, and 139th in weekly change…

Room for one, room for all. We are all expendable, for the horde. Overflow can be pushed to Chunky’s Vindicators.

Open to mergers, acquisitions, and hostile takeovers. Guild Wars required. Unless we like you. Or real life stuff happens.

Gamertag: Chunky mono

1 Like