[Closed]Chunky's Raiders: All Your Guild Are Belong to Us

Raider Detachment Zulu: After Action Report Day 1, Guild Champion chunky mono reporting. “Never Underestimate Goblins Getting Extra Turns”.

We’re not in b10 anymore, Shiala. If we’re lucky, we’ll stay in b7 long enough for our Warboss to rally the troops, and make another push onwards and upwards.

We, or should I say I, haven’t received as many qualified applicants as I would have hoped in recent days. Perhaps players don’t appreciate my self-defecating sense of humor. Stoopid auto correct, I meant self-deprecating.

We started a crusade vs the Devs last September when the Barbarian Class was delayed.

Perhaps now that the Sunspear Class has been nerfed, we shall start another one. Brown is my number 1 preferred mana color, but Red is a close number 2. And the Raider’s will not tolerate another nerfed Red Mana class.

(My alt’s stats. I raised my Blue to 40 before stopping.)

Wouldn’t making the Orbweaver Class similar to the Corsair make more sense? Oh, I forgot, Orbweaver is an Elf Class. As is the Monk. Can’t nerf Elveses. We’ll just have to bash 'em.

To join our crusade, message me, Chunky Mono, at GamerTag: chunky mono. For the Horde. :axe::rage::shield: