Have you fed your Pet today?

Have you fed your Pet today? I wish I could, but I cannot. I am currently facing a pet food shortage that now threatens all colors.

Technically speaking, I could feed Sir Ted to Legendary. But why on Krystara would I do that, when Puddling needs food badly?

I was Angry two days ago. But now that the food shortage threatens my favorite pet, I am now fully ENRAGED. :rage:

For those unfamiliar with fully Enraged Orcs, know this: We cannot be reasoned, or bargained with; We do not show pity, or remorse, or fear; and we absolutely will not stop, until our Puddlings are fed.

Guild Wars returns to XBox in 5 days. The Horde is on the march, and Orc Raiding parties are not to be taken lightly. To join the Raiders, check out our recruitment thread here:

Have you fed your Pet today? Perhaps you will feed mine soon. For the Horde. :axe::rage::shield:

5 Likes

We have a suspect with probable cause:

Elf shot the food.

9 Likes

Thank you so much, I needed a good laugh. No doubt he was a Blue Elf as well. :joy:

I was always Red Warrior, of course. Nooo

Welp, either the frozen kittens herded my call, or the frozen mittens heard it. Idk, ā€œQueenā€ Mab makes about as much sense as my ex-wife, although I never really paid attention to either of them.

Scavenge for Food in AB today, plus all the Deeds in rent days? Well played, Rngeesus. Much obliged.

The food situation is Grosh-Nak has improved slightly since March. Thankfully, Puddling has been fed and is now Mythic.

Hungry Pets 2020-05-16

But with the introduction of Pets to the daily deals, I fear the shortages will only get worse. Iā€™ve been offered Mini-Mimic twice (1 and 3 copies), Manticub once for 1, and Shymera four times (1,1, 3, and 1). I havenā€™t been keeping track of the food included, but I do recall getting 10 foods with the 3 copy purchase of Shymera. Perhaps by the time I get 6 more Shymera, that will be enough to cover its Upgrade, but I doubt it.

And I suspect more sinister forces are at work. If you will notice, in the chart below, I am blocked from upgrading Blackhawk and Pridelands even if the pets were Mythic.

I do not have Capt Macaw, and Charlotte is still Legendary in Blackhawk, and would need both at Mythic before upgrading kingdom. I could use an Orb to ascend either Kartek or Night-Slayer, or pull a Umenath, to fulfill the requirement for Pridelands. But if you will notice, Grosh-Nak is already primed and ready for upgrade, needing only a Mythic Ogrikin or Weenie Wyvern.

Why havenā€™t I been offered those? Because Iā€™m Orcā€¦

For the Horde. :axe::rage::shield:

2 Likes

I fed my Guppy today. Thanks Vault Event!

Sir Botlet continues to elude me. Doesnā€™t want pet food I guess. I tried to bribe it with this shiny thing called Gems but it doesnā€™t want it and wonā€™t show up.

On a real note, the Vault event should be the normal rate pet gnomes show up if they arenā€™t going to do anything about helping people find a specific pet. Thereā€™s just too many pets now to level them up from random searches and people canā€™t throw gems at the pets if they canā€™t find them in the first place. lose lose situation.

6 Likes

The daily deals really fail by not offering cosmetic pets. I can kind of understand why they do not offer Underworld pets though.

Iā€™m pretty sure some would be willing to spend gems on them since they will never appear again now it seems.

1 Like

We have one old cosmetic Saturday coming up. Thatā€™s not saying much though.

Pet Rescue Saturday, May 23, 2020 [Lilā€™ Freedom]

1 Like

Ah right thanks, I overlooked that.
Is from one of the non-Krystaran ā€˜kingdomsā€™ so useless apart from completionism.

1 Like

I got offer for 1 Billy Kid yesterday and 1 Rocki today. They are now both 4 away from Mythic, while Mini Mimic and Shymera are 6. No idea if that will determine which pets I get offered next. Doubt it.

Pet food in the AB tasks today. :hamburger:

My Alt got an offer for (Edit) Anu medal, but heā€™s no VIP. Thanks to all who are tho. gl hf

If I could share some of my food with you, I wouldā€¦

For me itā€™s not the surplus of pet food, itā€™s the lack of pets. I have 29 pets sitting at level 5! Argh! But with every new pet, the chances of getting a pet you need when a pet gnome shows up dwindlesā€¦

2 Likes

did you really? whatā€™s it look like?

2 Likes

My bad, it was Anu Medalā€¦I donā€™t have either, so I got confused. Sorry.

I stoopid at times.

aww. its okay. I was hoping they snuck a Nysha medal into daily offers. Maybe your orc scout was feeding you the wrong info :octopus:

2 Likes

In my defense, the tokens both have a lot of orange in them, and since i donā€™t have badges of eitherā€¦I saw orange and a letter N, and thought Nysha. Or A nu sho would be nice to have. Not really sure if i even thought at all.

Someday, Nysha, I will find you. And get a screenshot.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve spent close to 500 Event Keys, and no Queen of Sin. Perhaps if I bump an old threadā€¦

Yesterday I upgraded my Weenie Wyvern from Epic to Legendary. In addition to the modest bonus to my Orc Defense Team (as illustrated in the following photos), I also got a Major Growth Orb for hitting 1500.

As can be seen from the above pictures, an increase from Epic Rarity to Legendary raises a team of Orcs from 15/10/15 to 17/12/16 Attack/Life/Armor. However, when substituting the Thief Class Sneaky Sneak variant, this bonus drops to 9/12/11:

A few things Iā€™ve learnt whilst feeding my Pet Horde to 1500:

Kit Sith:  To maintain Kit Sith's healthy coat of Blue fur, be certain to feed it a healthy diet of Green food.

Shymera:  Shymera's parents use Red and Green Mana, and while Shymera comes from the Pure Red Kingdom of Pridelands, do not feed it Red food.  It will poison it and die.  Feed it a diet of Brown foods only.

Weenie Wyvern:  Do not use all of your White Pet food to upgrade it when you need food to upgrade the Yellow pet from the most recent delve.  I'm so bad with names.

Hmm, I guess I didn't, since Weenie Wyvern eats Red, and Pet-o-Bot's bonus might not make a difference when I start the Lvl 500 pure faction runs on the morrow.  But, still, if it be of help to other Orcses in the future, I will relay my findings.

As always, For the Horde. :axe::rage::shield:

Edit: Uncalico Jack needs Brown pet food. My pet level is now 1501. As if Iā€™d feed a cat when my Pet-o-Bot starves. That was what I must have been thinking.

2 Likes

Call it negligence. Call it belligerence. At this point, Iā€™m inclined to let them all starve.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.15.24 AM

Food isnā€™t the problem. Inventory is full. Desire is the issue. I just donā€™t care about these rascals anymore.