Clicking on Calendar with "Exemplary" Honor level soft locks the game

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Expected calendar to work, now it soft locks 100% the time.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
1: Farm honor by chatting with global chat. :3
2: Get Exemplary Honor
3: Click on Calendar
4: Soft Lock Game

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I reached Exemplary on PS4 yesterday and the game crashed the first time I loaded after reset and when I clicked on calendar.

Today it is crashing every time just after the loading screens :frowning: Can’t play at all now.

I asked it once and got good feedback, and said I wouldn’t revisit it, but I feel like this raises the question again.

What did the beta testers actually test? Was it just chat-only? If this is a situation where something was changed after it was tested, why is that the process?

2 Likes

We didn’t have access to:

• Potions
  • All rebalance changes
  • Unreleased troops/weapons/etc (so no Essence of Evil)
  • Most things related to higher honor

They generally only have us test surface level stuff. Anything that would take a lot of time to get to, balance, and other similar things are generally not tested with the beta. Believe they do have some kind of Q&A for it internally, but the beta testers never do it.

2 Likes

Ugh I’m not going to hijack your thread any more but boy that confounds me. Why distribute a beta if the majority of features aren’t even going to be part of the test?

Potions will be bugged in some way for sure. No doubt.

1 Like