Not a bug, please delete

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I thought each day of the month we got a Reward now
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Check my mail
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Maybe it’s supposed to be just 28 days of the month and it’s working as so. Posting here just in case though.

Congratulations! You’ve logged in every day so far, and you maxed out your monthly calendar with time to spare. Fortunately for people with unavoidable absences (or more casual players), the monthly calendar includes a buffer so people can skip a few days and still reap the maximum rewards.

This seems like a conscious design decision to benefit casual players, rather than an arithmetic mistake.

8 Likes

Congratulations on still having your B. Evidently you play enough to retain that. :grinning:
But yeah it’s not bugged I’m sure… Nor should I report bugs anymore obviously… Nothing good comes from the work.

Unfortunately, I am an iOS user, so my forums flair is purely decorative. I definitely play more than is healthy, so I also maxed out the May calendar and received my minor orb yesterday. Hooray, us!

3 Likes

Evidently not being able to actually beta test (due to your device) is less important than someone who invested hundreds of hours on both steam and mobile combined testing.
It’s weird…I never get in trouble at work, in life or anywhere… But here… Maybe I should just stop… Lol
The only reason I got on the forums is i had to… To be a beta tester. So maybe that’s my cue to leave here as well.
Hopefully it’ll be a volunteer move by me… And not forced for upon me. Because of my taking my own bug thread into about something else. Honesty seems to be frowned upon around here.

1 Like