Chat not working!

Hi. Problems with chat with latest update. Unable to contribute chat/text with guild. I can see some conversations (partly missing so doesn’t make any sense) also unable to converse with fellow guild members!!

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

You could try this

Click on chat icon and click yes

The spinning wheel appears

Minimize the game and hit the back arrow on my phone

Finally gain access to the chat

At this point I can type in global but not guild chat

Then I join channel 001

then I switch to channel 002

Then I switch back to channel 001

Restart the game

Go check if a patch is available on Google play

Cheers for the reply, unfortunately I’m on iPhone so your option isn’t a choice! Cheers.

Oh sorry I thought you were on a galaxy s8 because you didn’t change anything in the bug report template loll

1 Like

Ahhh! I’m new to this forum, I didn’t relise, cheers for the heads up

1 Like

Hi Rinky! We are aware of issues with Guild. At this stage we are still investigating the issue, If you want to keep up to date with this issue please check back on this thread. The list at the top will always be updated so you don’t have to read through the comments: