Casual friendly guild looking for multiple players

Hi everyone, I’ve been a member of Avaritia now for over 250 days. We have a nice mix of new players, veterans and everything in-between. There’s also a fairly active Discord, and with players from all time-zones, there’s almost always someone around to answer a question or 2.

So if you’re looking for a relaxed & helpful guild, come check us out :smiley:

1 Like

We have 3 or possibly 4 openings right now, come and join us. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, we currently have 2 openings :smile:

1 Like

Bump, we have 4 openings. People seems to be happily getting back to their lives at least in some places. So, lots of players leaving due to real life reasons. Come and join us, you can post here or contact Ulat or me for an invite by pm.

We currently have multiple openings. If you’re looking for a relaxed, casual guild that still gets quite a bit done, check us out.

We complete the 6 basic guild tasks each week, and get a few of the early epic ones done. Hit 40k guild seals on new Mythic release week, and usually complete the guild events rewards up to the second last tier.

Playing any of the guild events are not mandatory, but encouraged to. The more people participate, the more rewards we’ll get. Likewise, Guild Wars is not mandatory. Though we hope that any players will at least try to play some battles. Any help is greatly appreciated.

There are no gold requirements; if you are new you’d better use them to level up your kingdoms. After that just donate any amount you can spare.

To join, pm your invite code either to Akots (the Guild Leader) or me or leave a post here.

1 Like

Bump, we have 3 open spaces as of right now, come and join us. Players of any level are welcome. We have no requirements except staying consistently active (purely symbolic 700 seals/50 trophies).

We have 2 spots available for anyone interested in joining us :relaxed:

1 Like