Casual friendly guild looking for multiple players

Bump, still available.

Pretty much total noob, but lvl 90 now. Not sure what activities are guild specific, but I play daily so am happy to do my part.

Invite: WOBBLIMG_EAQQ

1 Like

Five slots still available, any level players are welcome to join!

Another bump. Come and join us for casual enjoyment. :slight_smile:

We still have 3 open spots.

Two open spots are still available.

We have one open spot at this time. Please pm me your invite code. Keep in mind that you have to leave your current guild to be able to join.

Bump, one slot is available.

Hello,

Please invite me. Level: 233, regularly active on mobile, you can find my invitation code on my profile (KATSO_OAXW). Thank you.

1 Like

One slot is available at this time. Please come and join us, all levels are welcome.

Bump, we have one slot open.

Need one player, come and join us.

Still recruiting, need some guild mates. :slight_smile:

As of right now, we have one opening. Come and join us before the weekly reset. Very casual attitude, minimal effort required, all levels welcome. :slight_smile:

We have two open slots as of this moment. Come and join us for casual but active guild. :slight_smile:

Bump for better visibility. If you are interested, please pm the code. :slight_smile:

Another bump, we have 2 open slots as of right now.

Bump, we have openings at this moment, come and join us. :slight_smile:

For those who cannot scroll up to see the top post, we are old guild of casual players. All levels are welcome and we have low requirements.

We currently have one open spot. Come and join us. Requirements are very low (40 trophies or 700 seals, no events or guild wars required) and we are very new player friendly, so all levels are welcome. All regular guild tasks and low tier epic tasks are completed. So, high level veterans and low level newly joined are invited. We are very casual and relaxed. :slight_smile:

Bump. We still have the openings.