Can't Contribute to LT

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I tried to contribute to our current Legendary task. There is still 285K showing to finish the task. It won’t accept the contribution.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Regular contribution to LT.
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

2 Likes

I restarted the game 4 times before posting this thread. You know . . . just in case. After I posted, restarted the game, tried again. . . . it took my contribution. Sorry for wasting your time. :wink:

@collectorofgems That message just relates to the fact that while you were donating to the given task level. Its task level was already completed by another. Which just means donate freely after you press ‘okay’ to donate to the new task level. Truthfully, instead of giving that message a members contribution should just be progressed into the next task level. Especially if another member has completed a task to which it is being donated towards. Maybe eventually they’ll do this. Until then its a common message to be seen if others are actively donating alongside you. So next time you see it just click ‘okay’, wait a minute, then try again.

I think you’re right @NekrosLucem. When I posted in game guild chat others were trying to donate at the same time. May have just been a bit of traffic when I tried originally.

1 Like

@collectorofgems -mhms- <3 I call it : ‘we’re being a bit lazy as developers to progressively attach your donations past other contributions on the same task. So here’s a free message to keep you amused.’

1 Like

This is an easy solution for those of us in guilds who finish all their statues each week. For guilds who don’t finish all their tasks it could be disastrous and even more annoying than it is for us. Those guilds could wind up with gold stuck in tasks they can’t complete or being forced to finish tasks they don’t want to & losing a lot of efficiency.

It’s better the way it is now for more people.

1 Like

When I was in a guild that finished all the tasks within hours of the weekly reset we took turns so we could avoid the traffic jam. Just let each other know what we were doing. Saved the error messages.

2 Likes