Can someone confirm Gard's Avatar in event chest this week?

Finally! Only took 380 event keys. Makes up for the many thousands of keys and gems I spent (on VIP Chests no less) trying to get him at release.

11 Likes

Took me around 450 Event keys (or 60 keys and about 2500 gems)

7 Likes

Last time more than 2600 event keys no Ra,
this time less than 100 event keys get a Gard …

2 Likes

Stop reporting your successes please, you are going to make me throw my keys/gems on chests!

3 Likes

well, at least it confirms that gard is indeed in event chests … let the carnage begin …

2 Likes

Congrats @SirCookie @Ozball hes fun to play with! :wink: :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL! :joy:

I must admit this had me, Im not sure if you are joking or not still… :wink:
Gouki

3 Likes

Quoting a friend on Line:
Like during Aby week. First they insisted that she was there. No one got her. Then people made thread. Lots of rage. She then started to drop left and right. MIRACLE!!!

3 Likes

then from now on is better to open them from tuesday. I for one will do so.

Thanks @Nimhain. 300 event keys later I got this: :smile:

6 Likes

1180 event chests.

Nothing.

5.2kk gold
45k glory
3.5k gems
550 event chests.

Nothing.

LOL. Never been so pissed off from a long time. Last time was a stupid MTG banlist change.

That does indeed sound like solid advice. As much as I remember the Wayfinder bug in regards to gem keys was also first officially claimed to not exist, then silently ninja-patched once too many players provided evidence. Not meaning to sound too negative here, mistakes happen. I just seem to recall times past when those that did were communicated more openly.

4 Likes

Opened 130 event keys. Got 2 Molochs and one Gard (with the last 30 keys)

4 Likes

All right, the RNG is obviously giving far too many Bishops and High Paladin comparatively to the other troops. I tried to get Gard with the last of my resources accumulated over two months. Not fun to endure such a biased RNG, I’m disgusted, there was some fun time but now I’ll just go away.

1 Like

Wow, I got one in around 40 keys. Leaves me with 5 unobtained mythics.

2 Likes

I wssted 15700 gem f this f game

Crap I don’t need any more true mythics but a guildie got draakulis in event chests isn’t that strange not even in this weeks event

Guildmate just got Gard’s Avatar with ten event keys. Chances are estimated at about 1 in 1000, so still would not recommend. Maybe get your legendaries ascended fully if you want a chance, but don’t go beyond that.

2 Likes

574 keys, about 100 bishops, about 60 high paladins, and 3 molohs.

But no gard.

did he possibly made a screen shot?