Campaign Guide and Tasks (Week 10 Updated)

Excellent list, thank you so much. Stopped me doing Dungeon early and made sure I aligned the two Vault key tasks. :+1:

Unfortunately I couldn’t find Queen Aurora in Silverglade Explore. After 3 runs with no luck, I switched to Casual PvP and fortunately found a kindly set defence team fairly quickly. I hope others benefit from my similarly kindly set defence team.

5 Likes

Likewise, was nice to find it could be used in so many areas, got a few Kingdom challenges finished with it too (naughty Hawx I know for not having them all boxed off already)

Same!
But in my own defense skeletons have no brain so… :skull:

2 Likes

Still Dawnbringer or barring that, Runic Blade.

I’ve heard a lot of people claim the Doomed weapons are good, but I find they don’t work as reliably as “restart until you have at least 2 yellow troops for Dawnbringer.”

2 Likes

They aren’t. DB is king of Arena. Getting colors to line up in Arena is just too difficult. DB will one shot an entire team often.

How many of you all got to six arena wins and stopped? You know, just in case there is a ‘win 8 battles in a single arena run’ task next week…

Salmon spring roll.

5 Likes

I stopped at 6 wins because Arena is lame and I didn’t want to do anything else with it.

But also the potential for that, yes.

1 Like

havent done that yet, but as one of tasks requires to win 6 battle i might as well do 5, and just wait for that bronze task to pop up…
still waiting for friday to burn my gem keys…

1 Like

1 of our members had started an arena and stopped, possibly as far back as 2019. Did the next 5 battles, task complete. :blush:

I know under the old daily task system, if I had a task for win 6 arena battles, I’d stop at 6 and wait for the daily that said ‘finish an arena run with 8 wins’. I don’t know if there will be a campaign task like that in the future, but I’ll have it two wins away from complete.

1 Like

How strong does your team need to be to access D10 and defeat Queen Aurora? And is there a way to get more Vault keys?

Stage 6 Reward for Tuesday delve event and Stage 3 from World event give Vault Keys.

I fought almost to Tier 1 pvp before finding an Aurora.

Wild Gnomes have a very small chance to drop keys.

Thanks buddy :smiley:

2 Likes

@Trigger
you can kill aurora even on D1 - as long as you have enough mythstones to go to mythic battle and are lucky enough to get her instead of Will of Nysha.

Week 4 - Forest of Thorns

Consider using Forest Troll, Rowanne, Elemental Bow, Dryad with Archer Class and Woodland Banner to complete a number of the tasks in Explore and World Event
[6419,6087,1190,6025,3015,3,1,1,1,1,3,3,14004]

14 Likes

Campaign Week 4 Strategy

1. Open 50 Gold Chests (B1) and 2 Event Chests (B2).
  2. Complete Adventure Board battles (B3) using a Forest of Thorns team (G1), built around Rowanne.
  3. Kill 13 Green enemies (B4) with Forest of Thorns team (G1) – Monday Dungeon (S1) has 2+1+1 Green enemies.
  4. Equip Bow for 4 battles (B5) and do fast Explores with Forest of Thorns team (G1).
  5. Switch to Woodland Banner (G++) for 22 battles (G2) when done with G1.
  6. Win 4 Ranked PvP battles (B6).
  7. Carefully use 1 Vault Key for a Treasure Gnome kill (B7).
  8. Switch to Archer Class for 4 battles (B8), potentially starting the World Event…
  9. Once you see King Bloodwood in the World Event, finish B8, then kill him (B9).
  10. Match Green Gems (B10) in Dungeon or anywhere else until G2 is also done.
  11. On Tuesday, do the Dungeon (S1).
  12. Craft 3 Green Summoning Stones (S2).
  13. Kill 30 Elementals (S3) – Campaign is a good place; best Explore options are Forest of Thorns, Broken Spire, Bright Forest, Stormheim.
  14. Earn 1000 Gold in a Battle (S4) using Skeleton Key team, or any Greed + Cedric, or otherwise any troops with the Merchant trait.
6 Likes

Yeah Avelorn is a great choice too (I think I put it in the 2nd Gold task as an option), I just tried to recommend a team with Rowanne as most players will have her and in testing, it worked pretty well for all the tasks

The team code for the Avelorn team mentioned in the graphic is:

[6685,1307,6685,6239,3015,3,2,1,1,1,1,3,14004]

2 Likes

also using:
forest troll
oaken crown
bloodworm
avelorn

will put it in pvp def also, for anyone hunting bloodworm :wink:

All tasks but the one about six Dungeon Battles done. It’s funny how you can align and plan all your moves to finish three tasks at once if the explore mythic battle presents King Bloodwood, but of course it would be Yasmine Chosen…

At least people in Casual PVP are using him on their defense.

4 Likes

I thank y’all for that. First two tries in the Kingdom gave me the other mythic. :unamused:
Funnily enough, for my PvP battle against Bloodwood, the battle crasher eliminated him for me!!! :smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget, The World Event (A Thorny Problem) has King Bloodwood as one of the possibilities for the boss fight too. I found this quicker and easier than explore but using gold to refresh cPvP is also a great ideatoo

2 Likes